When did it become "Australia" and not "New Holland"?

What psyop is this?

Attached: 771b09fe7b8d8215617d13bf9e038df1.jpg (597x480, 108.16K)

it's named after the french name, Terre Australe

Why are you mad? You cucked the toothpasties hard with the name change, although I personally prefer New Holland.

We didn't want it. It was a desert full of niggers and poisonous crawly things. So we told you guys where to find it.
And now it's a desert full of niggers, chinks, bongs and poisonous crawly things.

Imagine being "New" something. Sad

>South Africa

Straya cunt.

"Australia"? Oh, you mean New Holland and Van Diemen's Land.

It’s from the Greek you gay frog cunt

It's a continent so it had to fit the theme

Just found out that the name of emus is Dromaius novaehollandie.
So the Emu war was against the dutch, and the dutch won.

What Dutch stock there was has been assimilated by the Anglo. There’s no more Holland in there, which I find sad, but which others are unlikely to give a shit about. It’s useless to stick to the name when the substance has gone. Australia, as in the southern continent is a good name.

What I want to know is what happened to the land bridge to Tasm.. I mean Van Diemen's Land

>Dutch stock
Excuse me?

BECAUSE THE ANGLOIDS STOLE IT FROM US JUST LIKE HOW THEY DID WITH NIEUW ZEELAND, ZUID AFRIKA AND NIEUW AMSTERDAM

New York used to be New Amsterdam. The Dutch had this wall there where they would trade slaves and stocks and stuff. The wall came down but it's still called wall street and they still trade stocks and slaves and stuff.

Yeah it was all settled by dutchies originally. New South Wales was Neu Sood Waals at first

Very cool. I'm wondering what New Holland was like. Was it before prisoners came? Was the policy towards boongs softer or harsher? Did Dutch run the place? Were there bushrangers then? What was its position regarding slavery? Thanks for posting this, this will give me days of digging for info.

Attached: lewis and clark.jpg (1029x686, 106.89K)

Stop the distractions from Hunter Biden. Focus on the big story /pol,/.

>New York used to be New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way

Ah yes, in the aftermath of the Finno-Korean-Emu Hyperwar, if memory serves.

Good music taste cunt

Most of our “Dutch stock” are fugees from ww2 when you got btfo’d out of the East Indies

Lots of Anglo names are from Dutch cities, people or regions. In Australia there’s the oceanic regions of hartog ridge, Dordrecht basin and lost Dutchmen ridge, and on land there’s Tasmania from Abel Tasman (literally bag-man) for instance.

No, most of your Dutch stock came in the 1950s when they were told Holland is full

A single Dutch ship, venturing from the Dutch East Indies, surveyed parts of the west coast, and also Tasmania. They didn't land.
>The name New Holland was first applied to the western and northern coast of Australia in 1644 by the Dutch seafarer Abel Tasman, best known for his discovery of Tasmania (called by him Van Diemen's Land)

Attached: Hollandia_Nova_detecta_1644.png (2916x2310, 3.66M)

>1pbtid

Attached: 1572349392073.jpg (250x224, 7.85K)

When Captain fucking Cook said so, got it faggot?

DVTCH MAN, NEVER FORGET WHAT (((THEY))) STOLE FROM YOU
GOD STRAF ENGELAND

That would explain the aboriginals, they are Dutch who just, forgot.

Seethe faggot, chinks can't walk around the local supermarket without looking over their shoulder for eshays

>Abel Tasman
Yep, he's well remembered here. Everyone is taught in school him and Captain Cook and possibly Mathew Flinders discovered Australia (the details are a little vague)

>New Zeeland
>Z Land
Russian conspiracy detected

Every place they conquered were called "New Amsterdam". Same thing with Recife, Pernambuco of today.

Isn't current lore they spoke maygar as a part of tart*ria?

No, we didn't want it. The British also didn't want until America gained independence and they had no place to send their scum

>spotted
ftfy

No we didn’t really settle it. That’s what they are getting jumpy about. We chatted the coasts and left it as a terra incognita

You mean literal paradise before the niggers ruined it? I'm still pissed I can't just go and get a comfy farm there.

Feels good breh

THEY ALSO STOLE NIEUW AMSTERDAM, NIEUW ZEELAND AND ZUID AFRIKA FROM US
DVTCH MAN, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR REVENGE????

South Africa is actually a pretty awesome country if only white people lived there. I went there a few years back and I felt a connection with it, it felt right in some way, as in proper Dutch clay

Wierd how the Bantu expansion isn't taught in schools, after the Dutch is my understanding

No, Tartarians could only expand where there was good thick mud to power their mud-engines. Not much mud in Australia. Little did they know that the very mud they depended on would be their undoing.

Still good Dutch stock in South Africa... Oh wait.