The Jews of the canine world

>The Jews of the canine world
What's next, the fucking pitbull holocaust?

Attached: 1647598695502.png (1074x1694, 444.08K)

How the fuck did they confuse niggers with jews?

for me its gotta be the borzoi

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (501x612, 30.68K)

Hey wyt boi, black bvlls have always been Joos n sheet

Attached: 1647598909121.png (560x741, 489.01K)

I wish for a shitbull holocaust

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-112242~2.png (864x489, 417.34K)

fpbp and checked

Photoshop a little hat on him

i thought pit bulls were the blacks.

damn i almost thought this is a pelican

I'm tired of the gaslighting about shit bulls. They're an overly aggressive dangerous dog that plenty of people own for that specific reason. Fuck I hate libshits so much.

>unfairly

Attached: dog.png (501x612, 367.4K)

>Most pit bull-type dogs descend from the British Bull and terrier, a 19th-century dog-fighting type developed from crosses between the Old English Bulldog and the Old English Terrier
Pitbulls are white man's dogs

Attached: 16002957457770.jpg (974x1061, 87.03K)

How do you do, my fellow Mutts?

Attached: longnosedoggo.jpg (1773x1773, 835.79K)

>unfairly

Attached: 1557300846412.jpg (250x238, 16.59K)

My fellow Shepards, we must acknowledge that the only reason pitbulls bite more children is because of systemic inequities in a system that favors us and disadvantages them.

I think he meant the rich people hat but this looks nice as wel

they are literally classified as a dangerous breed in israeli law

Pitbulls are fighting dogs bred to take down bulls. Golden retrievers are white man's dog. Cross between Scottish water spaniels and retriever dogs. They took a while to catch on because in your country at that time you were all obsessed with big black dogs and rejected the golden.

What does that mean? That they're illegal to own?

They should be a banned breed. I've owned an Australian terrier and seen what Jack Russell terriers do, and those are ratting and rabbiting dogs respectively. ATs will instinctually and gleefully shred mail, savage rugs and lunge at a bookshelf with a mouse behind it. Jack Russells will stand next to a rabbit cage just staring up at the rabbit indefinitely. A pit bull is that except the prey size is dialed up from things the size of rodents to things the size of pit bulls. Which means children and women, and they'll go for other dogs too. It's not the pitbull's fault, but it's like electing to own a gun that, because of the way it's designed, goes off at random, and leaving it around, taking it to the park etc.. It's not going to end well. And it's not a matter of even good training, because even the best trained dogs occasionally slip up or break the rules, even for a moment. And in the pitbull case the momentary lapse involves degloving children's faces.

Just wanted to say one thing.
STOP Thinking English Staffordshire terriers are nigger dogs.
A common misconception about put bulls are that; after being bred for pit fighting they were bred to care for children THIS IS WRONG pitbulls are an abomination, they have no breed standard and if you look into it are pretty much American Staffordshire terriers that have been bred out of being farm dogs(protecting cattle similar to most English mastiffs but also rodent management hence why they bred mastiff with terriers)

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world, they have no pure lines, the weight and height difference alone on what people say are pitbulls prove they are not a breed, they are mutts of the highest order.

On the other hand the poor English staffy, with so much bravado, such a muscular physic, such a fantastic temperament, great with kids, great with anyone, easy to train and loyal, and OTHER DOGS LOVE THEM.

These fucking pit bulls have sullied the good name of the proud staffy and I’m sick and tired of pretending they are even the same species

Your wrong mate, you can not train an inate behaivour out of a dog you can only manage it, is it the owners or breeders fult that a lab will hold things in its mouth? No it’s fucking not and it’s that same inate behaivour that the pitbull has that make them kill things. It’s entirely the breed at that point. Yes the people that made them did the wrong thing but is it the the people that brought niggers to America’s fult for them being shit? NO it’s the fucking niggers