We all know this wouldn’t be okay the other way around

We all know this wouldn’t be okay the other way around.

Attached: 0800D24B-916F-4446-985D-169DAE1E5895.jpg (1284x1282, 1.24M)

That’s because they’re filthy knife-earred subhumans

His ancestors are smiling down upon him, can you say the same?

Everyone says elves in tolkien derived fiction are an analogy for jews but I've always thought dwarves were closer to a stereotypical representation of jewish people.

Elves
> Tall, pale, blue eyed, blonde haired, aloof society builders, have tamed and domesticated nature.
Dwarves
>Short, Large Noses, Frizzy hair, Lust for gold, Lust for gems, holds grudges infinitely, have fucked themselves over by digging too greedily and too deep several times.

Which sounds more jewish?

Naw it's what's his name "the white" - the wizard who interbreeds orks and men who is a representative for jews.

Dwarves sound like Scots lmao

The goblins.

Elves are chinese probably

LOL SURE BUD

Of course, white people don't enslave people, it's always nigger and spics

>Short, Large Noses, Frizzy hair, Lust for gold, Lust for gems, holds grudges infinitely, have fucked themselves over by digging too greedily and too deep several times
>jews
Yeah ahah those jews eh? ahah these are definitely the jews 100% ahaha I mean obviously right? Ahaha who else could this be? ahah

Attached: 48f.png (501x585, 11.41K)

I’ve never heard elves compared to Jews. Dwarves yes.

Elves are supernaturally beautiful and graceful in almost every medium. Farthest thing from Jewish peoples you can get, fair to say a complete opposite.

Dwarves are a more apt comparison, at least in Tolkien's world, although you can't really make a 1:1 comparison because the influences are spread far and wide.

look at this chinaman and laugh.

Dwarves do manual labor and are stalwart warriors.
Does that sound jewish to you? And they don't do banking either.

Only jews would say that about elves. Elves and dwarves are not based on real races thats retarded. Only orcs and Goblins are based on real races, and we all know which ones.

All kind of slavery are not ok

>We all know this wouldn’t be okay the other way around.
But them elves would do it in a heartbeat. Better them than us.

"If you can confront the xenos, look upon the xenos, even think upon the xenos, without revulsion, then you are as damned as they."

elves
>one with nature
>observant, rather than impatient
>strong moral foundations

dwarves
>strong, durable
>noted craftsmen
>boundless sense of duty and loyalty

literally neither

Thalmor

>Everyone says elves in tolkien derived fiction are an analogy for jews
Nobody ever says this you fat retard and tolkien has said himself dwarves are jews
ban all american posters
not tolkien

>Everyone says elves in tolkien derived fiction are an analogy for jews but I've always thought dwarves were closer to a stereotypical representation of jewish people.
i've never heard anyone compare elves to jews, and in fact tolkien himself said on several occasions that he made the dwarves after jews in that they were greedy and warlike and their written language was semitic.

Never heard of Elves being compared to Jews, atleast not the Tolkien ones.

They are more like an idealized Anglo race, while Dwarves are indeed much more Jewish

Based. Death to all the knife-eared faggots.

>Love gold and jewels
>High in-group preference
>Scattered by a traumatising event in which many of them were burned to death
>Exiled from their ancestral home
Dwarves are kikes.

Attached: tolkien.jpg (579x265, 38.85K)

Orcs+goblins are jews, Uruk-hai are niggers. I read somewhere that Tolkien said Dwarves are based on jews but that falls apart from any mention of warrior caste or hard work.