What the fuck is he waiting for? The west is already sanctioning him to shit...

What the fuck is he waiting for? The west is already sanctioning him to shit. He could probably march to Lvov in days with the hohol army bogged down in Kiev and the east.

Attached: 1F49E601-EB80-4181-AB9B-A8C4A73B37C3.jpg (1800x1799, 314.67K)

>Just wasting for countrymen for Pootin bro

He could get overthrown.

By whom, the type of Soros backed “activists” who did the Maidan coup are all locked up or exiled.

Kettling

What is it with authoritarian regimes and tall hats?

Attached: Benito_Mussolini_colored.jpg (324x480, 34.8K)

By Belarusian soldiers
If not for their refusal then he would invade literally the first day, he can only send his special police but those will get slaughtered against NATO equipped Ukraine army

Attached: 5612723-pi0.jpg (1440x809, 157.47K)

Looks cool

That's like joining on the side of Axis in 1944. There's no need for him to join in a losing fight, doubly so when his rule is contested at home.

>implying he has more than 1000 troops who would fight against Ukraine

By his military.
It's one thing beating unarmed protestors In your country.
Another thing is marhing into not your war that turned into meat grinder.
And military and another power structurs is only thing holding Luka at power.

This would have notning to do with Soros. Many Belarusians have friends and relatives in Ukraine.

Soros/CIA/western intelligence funds NGO groups, these are the main force behind coloured revolutions. If they’re not allowed to operate, they can’t succeed. See North Korea.

Is it just me or are those hats big

His military is intentionally weak to prevent a coup. It's whole purpose is to keep the population in check not fight wars.

>Is it just me or are those hats big
They have hat technologies that we couldn’t even fathom

you are autist, shill

His people want him dead, he needs his army to keep from being mussolini’d

>dude why he doesn't want to die for Russia

He will wait until Russian army is wiped and then march to Moscow and claim to be nominated new Czar of Russia. Apprentice become to master.

I bet Belorussian army is way more competent than the Russian one.
I wish Luka was my president.

What the fuck is wrong with Pooland? Why are they such cucks for the west?

>See North Korea
Ah yes, country that has almost no electricity, constant starvation and only exists because China wants it exist, great one to pick