Fuck america

Watch this and tell me how america is better than russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX8SR55siM

Attached: clap.jpg (1800x1201, 466.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Osl1kUar_VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Osl1kUar_VY
vs typical mall in america

low iq juvenile "i'm better than you are!" kiddie brain shit.

niggers

oh no, did you get lost here from reddit? maybe... just maybe... you can go back?

>watch this
no

I'm not from reddit you literal nigger brain

>Watch this and tell me how america is better than russia.
I can hold a protest sign that says 'NO WAR' on it without being arrested, russians get arrested for holding up a BLANK sheet of paper. You are a little kid lmao.

>guys, what Putin has done to our country is horrible, look how hard life is here
*shows mall with 100% white people and no trannies*

k

Your country is filled with wild feral niggers swinging from every object and throwing feces and garbage everywhere. It's disgraceful.

Attached: 1594602724660.jpg (384x356, 72.23K)

Now go hold a sign that says "all lives matter" and see what happens. Better yet, go do that in a government building. Still pretending you're that much better?

>muh democracy

Attached: 1644393233702.gif (160x192, 1.82M)

FUK MAKDONAL

BIG RESPEK TO DONMAK

Attached: CyG5Wr4XAAAqdNS.png (1080x810, 1.67M)

I figured you were because you write in an effeminate manner.

Its better in every conceivable way you fucking basement dwelling, neckbearded shut-in

Kek. Noooo, not the MAКДOHAЛДC!

i would go to the DONMAK any day

Yeah kid, we're much better off here in america. What's really going on here is you're a little baby who is mad that he can't have everything his way. You also think you're always right and you're always the smartest person in the room and you never are.

As for that smirk, let me wipe it off your face.

Attached: 1647465522918.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

but public places in russia are 10x safer

nigger thread

and you write a big bad chad style? right? lol you're a fucking punk ass kid. Russian girls would beat your ass lmao

>all lives matter
all lives dont matter though. Mine matters, yours doesn't.

>Emoting.

I can feel you seething into your computer which is a very gay quality. Probably a good time to use a sani-wipe to clean the spit off your mom's 1080p acer. Clean it up.

>seething
I'm not "seething" you child i'm laughing at how fucking juvenile you are. A true mewling little baby with shit in his pants.

You can't protest the government in Russia? And you think you can do that in the US?. Try criticizing your REAL government at your workplace. Yes, the Jews. You'll lose your job, wife, bank account, social media accounts, you'll be removed from paypal and visa/mastarcard and you'll be put on a no flight list and that's after you come back from apology tour at the holocaust museum. Or how about you just try saying the """N-word"""" publically. Don't even start with this shit.

whoopie goldburgs dumb ass found out who her masters really are when she shit on the jews

>throwing feces and garbage everywhere
Good thing we have bug people picking up said trash, cause I ain't doing it.

Attached: a3fe1afe543c934716cded17378120c843-19-lilly-redemption.2x.h473.w710.jpg (1420x946, 188.24K)

>gets thrown in cheap suitcase
Heh.

No, you cannot protest the government in russia.....the protests that take part outside the WH daily would have you gulag'd

I'm 31 years old and I'm Russian. You sound insecure as hell. Didn't mean to hurt you or anything. But if you really want to get ass hurt don't make me show you my finances since I know that would really crush you (and I'm a nice guy). Cheers retard.

Attached: cccp.jpg (1200x1600, 483.77K)

niggers get called nigger every day in our country, no cuncelation....way do? You don't believe it because some chink shills didn't post about on 4chins?

nice fat thumb