AZOV WIPED OUT

So it turns out Azov wasn't just 1000 strong as claimed by American media but hundreds of thousands strong.

Azov Battalion are not a genuine grassroots group. They were astroturfed and funded by America. Much like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Yes genuine low IQ idiots join these groups but the CIA creates and maintains them.

youtu.be/8-RyOaFwcEw

Attached: IMG_4714.jpg (1280x853, 203.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIPBOZO

Again? I lost the count around 11th time this happened.

If Azov is wiped out how come Mauirpol city hall still has a Ukrainian flag flying on it Vlad?

Again? I lost the count around 11th time this happened.

I can't just waste an hour of my time on things I'm already (mostly) aware of.

Oh come on now user, your going to hafta try harder than that if you want it.

Attached: 1646428910677.jpg (3000x3000, 2.05M)

Nice VPN Sergay

America likes nazis overseas but not at home, go figure.
Its because the jews are terrified their nazi golem will turn on them so they keep them at a distance.

Attached: 1646118461597.jpg (874x1091, 193.81K)

DPR falg eventually will fly in Mariupol.
It's just a matter of time.
No need to hurry.

Why post then, rake fodder?

PATCH ON THE GROUND!? WOAH WE ARE TRULY WINNING RUSBROS

Attached: 1647355603159m.jpg (1024x683, 146.65K)

fuck off, trannie

They were getting funding from an israeli and armed by them as well as various international interests with the usual suspects. Absolutely certain to be filled with glowies from all over same as KKK and other well known groups.

No shit. Grassroots groups don’t get this big without CIA backing. Azov siding with literal Jews should tell you all you need to know

Meme flag

>AZOV Nazi Oleg Akhmedov, Colonel of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine was killed near Kiev. Earlier, he was convicted in absentia in Moscow on charges under the article “a terrorist attack committed by a group of persons by prior conspiracy.”

Attached: IMG_4715.jpg (1161x960, 442.6K)

Pic related

Attached: IMG_4709.jpg (1280x840, 149.92K)

I thought Mariupol got leveled? Is that propaganda too?

>They were astroturfed and funded by America.
No shit, this is how America takes over every country in the world with their globalhomo kike shit
Trumpers were their Azov.

Fuck off nazi.

How is Azov and Mariupol being discussed in Ukrainian media? Are they basically becoming national heroes through this siege, kinda like the Ukrainian fighters at Donetsk Airport?

They're holding out quite amazingly against all odds.

pretty sure i hid this thread
why did you make another one faggot?

Mariupol is leveled when the news piece is about Russia, and it holds strong when it's about azog.

Don't even care anymore.
>Hurr Putin allowed to take help from Israel, Ukraine not.
Not that it's even like Azov is funded by Israel anyway.
archive dot ph/m03ml

Damn fukkin propaganda getting my hopes up that both chechen keebler elf and azov nazis got deleted.

Azog is what happens if Any Forums gives glowing jews ideas

Everything that satan does so reeks of fakeness

If it was a group/honeypot like National Action then I could understand the hate. Azov is actually successful and has power and weaponry and defending its country and people against an anti-nationalist crypto-commie cuck like Putin.
The absolute state of Any Forums.

>hundreds of thousands

Trillions of billions nazis! Aaaarrgh!

Azov just got Stronger from this War.

>noooooo Russia strong!!!
>it's just too many enemies! NOT FAIR!

Attached: 18-04-18-pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)