I sexually Identify as the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" joke

I sexually Identify as the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" joke.
I sexually Identify as the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" joke. Ever since I was a child, I've dreamed of flippantly dismissing any concepts or discussions regarding gender that don't fit in with what I learned in 8th grade bio. People say to me that this joke hasn't been funny since 2014 and please at least come up with a new one, but I don't care, I'm hilarious. I'm having a plastic surgeon install Ctrl, C, and V keys on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "epic kek dank meme trannies owned with facts and logic" and respect my right to shit up social media. If you can't accept me you're a memeophobe and need to check your ability-to-critically-think privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Attached: 1647125001789.jpg (900x1200, 145.34K)

Foota

That position is perfect for BBC entering the cervix.

don't know, don't care

sage

Everything you believe in is disease

Attached: Satanic States of America.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

#StopAsianBate

God i wish it were me.

Every female taught to assume this position from age 13

Inb4 20 butthurt whiteboi replies

Attached: bvll.jpg (800x957, 195.33K)

Thats a nice copypasta but you'll always have XY chromosomes

I identify as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity that identifies as an identity crisis.

Attached: Polish_20211222_025141448.png (718x530, 226.14K)

B4BBC

Trannies are like the ozone layer and acid rain bullshit, or the satanic panic diversion. I am yet to meet one irl and I am old.

based

a dead joke in reply to soon to be dead people makes sense

Attached: DjCfoywVAAE3iet.jpg (675x1200, 93.47K)

Attached: batschbatsch.gif (400x371, 61.55K)

Sex and Gender are the same thing, if this wasn't the case then why would it be called "sex reassignment?" If it was gender based and it was just dude's dressing femme ok fine but no its about ultimately taking blockers and cutting your nards off because they make testosterone.

If its gender reaffirming surgery then why the need for sexual reassignment of the genitals?

Why is Genital and Gender and Generation the same root?
Why is woman spelled Wom-Man (Womb Man)?

They instinctively do this. I know from personal experience. They honestly don't know what they are doing. They don't need to learn it.

soles

Black user here. I prefer children.

Attached: image_2022-03-18_190853.png (682x1024, 441.3K)