Butcher from Moscov

Say something bad about him.

Attached: 2431F12900000578-0-image-a-27_1419120545187[1].jpg (636x382, 55.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/putin-is-nwo-pawn.html
rusimperia.info/news/id14841.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smol pp

Attached: 2F0713D9-D3F9-4081-B993-CA2D3E505DD9.jpg (735x805, 109.18K)

Attached: all the cool kids.jpg (501x564, 84.2K)

he's a pretty cool guy
I heard he'll butcher Polish children next. Can't wait!

Attached: 92A20CFD-D005-42DE-BE63-8829B0B79844.jpg (747x791, 87.59K)

His army hasn’t captured, tortured and publicly executed any NATO country volunteers and live-streamed it.

OO OO AA AA

We don't hate Russia just the fact that you are still supporting him at the expense of your "family" in Ukraine. Hope the Kremlin pays well not like you can buy anything.

The Butcher is a sadistic creature that delights in the torture and pain of others. You have seen his handiwork in the Drunkard Farnham. His destruction will do much to ensure the safety of this village.

I love you Putin-sama

he's being too nice to the hohols

Allah save the queen

waited 8 years for nothing

this has more to do with Poles getting what they deserve
I would gladly see Banderovites do what they did to Poles in the 40's, too bad they're a bunch of faggots now
also, funny how the first thing you associated my reply with is gay sex, it says a lot about you

Attached: Polish_eagle.jpg (670x429, 37.13K)

>Say something bad about him.
He isn't killing enough Ukrainians

poland next faggot

Attached: 1647572420.webm (640x360, 973.73K)

HOLYHECKERINOS

BAD MAN IS BAD!

Attached: cryjak.png (128x128, 13.72K)

Best white leader today, probable even on the global stage. Compare that man with Biden, Macron, Johnson or any other lesbian running a european country.

Hi Vlad! Kill more journalists plox.

>Say something bad about him.
Why?
>Just because it's cool

Or am I missing something? This has nothing to do whether I support him or not. Just fucking silly

kek. saved.

just another gopnik punk who thinks he's hot shit

Attached: 1647445565119.jpg (376x488, 64.33K)

Evil nazi killer, how dare he, there are so few nazis left doesn't he understand the contributions nazis make in the world???

Attached: downf.jpg (474x266, 13.1K)

henrymakow.com/putin-is-nwo-pawn.html

Political power is beyond the grasp of ethnic Russians. Putin's plan is to deprive them of jobs and governmental funds. Putin and his administration hire illegal cheap workers from the former Soviet Asian republics, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan to change the ethnic composition of the country.

In the streets of St. Petersburg and Moscow, Muslims hold their mass prayers, and sacrifice a sheep. The Muslim extremists have a dream to subjegate the ethnic Russians.

Putin has a plan to complete the extinction of ethnic Russians. "Russia needs about 50-70 million migrants (Muslims)," the chairman of the State Duma Committee on Nationalities Gadzhimet Safaraliev (a Muslim) said. rusimperia.info/news/id14841.html

Common Russians still believe that Putin is an ethnic Russian guy, one of them and give the votes to him and his party of super-rich Jews.

Putin is hiding his Jewish origin and supports not only Chabad, but the (BIG NOSED) Russian Orthodox Church (ROC). The majority of the Russian people (Russian Orthodox believers) are afraid of war, hunger, loss of homes, jobs and instinctively votes for the super-rich Thieves and Crooks of Putin's Jewish United Russia Party.

Pretty much. It is an attempt to hive mind people on things. It really is sad that they can not just accept that people have other thoughts, better thoughts, then them.
NPCs can never understand a Player.

He went crazy during COVID.

You're too smart to be wasting your time on Any Forums Kudos

S E E T H E

at least make it catchy
>moscow murderer
also fits because he murders his opposition

EUROWEEK
POLISH LEGION IN HAITI
POLISH INVASION OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA
POLISH CAVALRY CHARGING TANKS
POLISH DEATH CAMPS
POLISH INVASION OF UKRAINE 1918
POLONISATION OF ORTHODOX
CHRISTIANS FROM 1596

Attached: 1646998582397.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

Ever time a journalist dies an angel gets its wings. I wish the only people who died in this war was journalists.

He doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet.

You don't climb the KGB ladder and get to where he is if you don't have the ability to put your money where your mouth is. Underestimating opponents is a fool's choice. The only other way he could be where he was is if a cabal of powerful and clever people were puppeting him, like Biden, in which case why hate the puppet and instead seek the puppeteers.

Stop calling everything Rossyia like a 5 year old toddler Vlad

i heard that one time he was really mean to a pretty girl.