SA BROS?? OUR PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING WEEB

SA BROS?? OUR PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING WEEB

Attached: cyril.png (662x738, 364.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2022/03/17/ramaphosa-un-security-council-needs-to-be-completely-overhauled
youtube.com/watch?v=XEbutMjsexU
gov.za/sites/default/files/gcis_document/202203/46045gon1877.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought the niggers killed you all

Baseerd

Cyril se mase poes

What the fuck? SA next world superpower when?

Why? He's been sucking white cock ever since he was one picked up by the security branch. He was & is an apartheid/Oppenheimer asset.

ewn.co.za/2022/03/17/ramaphosa-un-security-council-needs-to-be-completely-overhauled
Kinda based ngl

quads jou poes

fuck, i forgot they're going to try to ruin one piece next
there is no feasible way to make this look anything less than silly in fucking live action and this dude is a main character from like the third episode onward

Attached: 328-3284629_roronoa-zoro-poster-by-kaka-one-piece-zoro.jpg (840x1016, 301.04K)

Ramaphosa is playing Zoro? I don't see the resemblance but that's pretty based

Your mother's hole, superstition is for coloreds and witch doctors

I'm glad I voted for him. He was the only sane choice out of all the available viable options in the last elections. Without him way more people down there would have died as a result of COVID.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEbutMjsexU

i don't know who is, i'm just saying, in real life you look silly if you put a sword in your mouth, not cool

i also ponder how they'll make Luffy's powers look, given that Kamala Khan has virtually the same power as Luffy, and Marvel Studios decided Kamala's power looked gross in live action.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ou88v3aUsK1r5ight_540.gif (500x278, 1.98M)

They want to make masks permanent
gov.za/sites/default/files/gcis_document/202203/46045gon1877.pdf
send an email to [email protected] and tell her how you feel.

But I love masks. I bought a lot of anime themed ones. My favorite is Kaneki's mask.

Attached: images (76).jpg (313x313, 9.05K)

are you ugly or something?

Trip dubz

>live action one piece

Attached: kon laughing.gif (600x337, 1.42M)

sabros... i don't feel so good...

that first episode where Shanks loses his fucking arm to a sea monster is going to be very different in tone to a fucking cartoon
can't wait to see how hard this misses on every theme and undertone, like whether or not the marines and world government are organizations worth saving, and whether the grand line is manmade

Attached: maxresdefault-2-3-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 82.05K)

uhh saffabros?

Attached: file.png (602x588, 261.64K)

I bet he can eat an apple through a tennis racket