You could save Lainey, Any Forums

You could save Lainey, Any Forums.

She just wants a loving husband and 2 to 3 kids.

Don’t you see all these comics are just a cry for help?

Attached: B5D1A74B-4112-4C80-B801-D1F61B37D8C6.jpg (700x855, 116.9K)

I would consider it if she didn't have tattoos. Imagine willingly marking yourself as a disciple of Satan.

Horse-faced jew. Do not want.

She can fuck off with her anti-marriage shilling

Out in space we ignore distress calls.

She could easily find some idiot that will marry her and her crazy bags. she is a woman ffs. she could walk out and literally have more than one cucks ready to take her. but I guess she just likes to nag

>She could easily find some idiot that will marry her and her crazy bags. she is a woman ffs. she could walk out and literally have more than one cucks ready to take her. but I guess she just likes to nag

A lot of women like her struggle because when they were 18-21 they enjoyed some alpha men who won't look at women over 25. No idea if that happened to her but she is a likely candidate for an alpha widow.

At heart it's the reason why every society before the current madness made an attempt to keep women virgins until marriage - it gives a woman a lot more options - a 25 year old virgin is still very much worth marrying in preference to a 19 year old slut. But if both are sluts then the women over 25 become worthless.

Wall status: undefeated.

Attached: 1647419822243m.jpg (1024x850, 104.45K)

I don't care

Attached: sage.jpg (512x384, 18.22K)

KEK, is that a recent "comic" of hers?
She's really sinking deeper and deeper into the consequences of her own actions.
Alas poor Lainey, she destroyed her own life.

Look at her face in the post-wall photo, it bears the same expression of a teenage girl. Women don't progress mentally past age 16 or so; they are perma-children. Even with a used-up old lady body, they still have the same naive smile of a child. Or a retarded person, if you want to be rude about it.

Attached: lainey template head.png (556x650, 257.39K)

Laineybros…no…

no one gives a fuck for me, why should I bend over for some ungrateful kike bitch?

>want someday
She is over 25. Im afraid its to late.

She can't seem to draw art that is anything other than herself.

She is in NL the last I heard. She could just take some engineer (decent salary, zero standards) any color, shape or nationality (well slavs might not like the fact she can't cook) she wants and settle down. It is possible that she is looking in the wrong circles though or having the wrong filters on her apps though.

In antiquity, only whores wore tattoos. It was so men knew they were whores just by looking at their skin and could walk up to them and negotiate a price.

>3 women look happy and glowing
>1 woman is busted and used looking
What could the comic bitch mean by this?

How old is she anyway?

I have no tp and i must COOOOOM.

Attached: 5b7b0d9cb66b8951175db2d1b9918f40.png (700x849, 532.32K)

Dont understand men who always cry out for a women's companionship, but then spend so much time online tearing women down.

Bet a lot is Deep State psyops to get American males to die off w/o having a family.

Men want wife materials, not experienced sluts. You can always hire a hooker for that

She was never hot but goddamn did things get worse.