BUSTED again

youtube.com/watch?v=fXGH13N5KGA

Attached: 4chan.png (948x642, 770.37K)

What eye color is that even?

They can't even keep their lies straight anymore

dont forget lizard tongue when they lie or should i say snake tongue

youre the same chink from the other thread lmao at very least you guys work in the same office

chinks shillin chink shit

chinks?? english please? Good Morning sir

bumping, i guess...
as if it matters

Attached: 82f64_6373820.jpg (1200x858, 109.03K)

Owned. This is the end of bidens administration. #notmypresident #freedom #restistance

Jen suffers from APS be kind will ya

bot just said the same exact shit to me on the other thread. chink chink chink. you know, the sound when you throw forks down the stairs? chinks

they dont have to
people in your are genuinely stupid, slaves to propaganda and media brainwashing

no is not bot i also create this thread
but you are exposing yourself lmao

That is a great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great question, and I am going to circle back with you.

is good to make fun of you... but is funny you get trigger by my comments calling me chinks xD

no i uh romania me ni chineesy

lmao i wouldnt say triggered more along the lines of you share the broken enlgish that chinks have. but ill give you that, that was funny chang

kek - what a bitch...just like my dogs

Attached: russianspoopedinhallway.jpg (480x359, 60.44K)

ok dude call me chinks if a have broken english lmao....Any Forums is full of broken english so all are chinks?

i believe her identity is made up

Attached: psaki.png (991x540, 67.18K)

english please?

>lmao i wouldnt say triggered more along the lines of you share the broken enlgish that chinks have. but ill give you that, that was funny chang

please translate your text
same problem with broken english did you read your reply?you still dont get it right?

>politicians spin doctor told a lie
oh no! what are you gonna do about it? cry?

yes i wonder if this woman is real

god these people are so fucking dumb. start drilling for oil again and fuck russia and fuck china we can make our own shit and get own oil.