Bolshoi Theater's prima ballerina resigns over war in Ukraine

How's Any Forums gonna take this one? Ballet is European as fuck and not jewed.

>The star of Moscow's Bolshoi ballet announced Wednesday she has quit the company and joined the Dutch National Ballet in Amsterdam. With her resignation, Olga Smirnova becomes one of the highest profile Russian cultural figures to leave the country since its invasion of Ukraine.

>"I have to be honest and say that I am against war with all the fibers of my soul," Smirnova wrote on Telegram, according to the Dutch National Ballet. Smirnova's grandfather is Ukrainian, she explained, and she now feels ashamed of her native Russia for the unfolding catastrophe.

townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a39463431/olga-smirnova-quits-bolshoi-ballet-russia-ukraine/

Attached: olga-smirnova-from-the-bolshi-ballet-performing-grand-pas-news-photo-1647528942.jpg (980x663, 41.53K)

putin is gonna go apeshit over this

SO POWERFUL. Now dutch people can be bored by tiresome ballet too.

I'm expecting some long winded post about how ballet is basically thots spinning around in circles and definitely not a significant aspect of Russian traditional culture

Ballet is fucking gay

theyre not gonna let her in
everyone hates russians now

You mean women would degenerate and betray themselves for money ?! I'm shocked and my day is ruined.

And do what? Piss himself and cry about it?

OH NO
Anyway

Sorry Ruskiebros but it looks like she is, just as Putin's daughter, build for BIG DUTCH COCK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.7K)

>women dancing and staying in shape is gay

you will have a fat wife

Women rarely think for themselves. That goes double for this automaton.

Imagine supporting Ukraine over Russia when your entire life is ballet... The delusion is incredible.

I hope she doesn't need healthcare, the euros are banning russkies from hospitals.

>rejects her country's propaganda and decides to leave her accommodated place in Russian society
>"heh she's just not thinking for herself"

rage out, punch a mirror and get drunk

teenager who constantly jacks his own dick detected

>shitting on turncoats from your enemy to your cause.
You guys aren’t playing 4d chess here.

Attached: 38D4828E-6A6D-4BB3-9EBA-D5F80DF6E2C6.jpg (1403x675, 201.92K)

>whores being whores
what else is new?

>I
>I
>My

Something something Red Sparrow.
Also KGB-man from that movie will be perfect cast for Putin biopic. He's a villain and PoC can't play irredeemable villains.

Her entire life being ballet is why she's doing it. She can't go to any international ballet events or socialize with the upper crust europeans if she sticks with her country, nevermind the job opportunities.

So she snubs russia to keep ballet as 'that anti russian ballet dancer'; the motivation isn't hard to understand, but I think she's made a mistake regardless

Wow, a treasonous whore? Surprise!

Why didn't she speak about about donbass? Dumb whore won't be missed.

I'm just saying if her allegiance was to ballet... she should choose Russia every day over Jewkraine. This kind of disrespect to the very people who made her what she is ... It's unfathomable to me.