What would you do if your wife did this to your daughter?

?

Attached: americanslol.png (510x680, 504.45K)

she never would because you don't marry a mentally retarded person.

The ancients had it RIGHT

Christ, imagine doing that to a little kid
I guess someone did, or it's the wonders of single moms

correct and fpbp pilled

fpbp

Kill her
Destroy the corpse

>What would you do if your wife did this to your daughter?
Stuff her in a burlap sack and toss her into a bog.

child abuse

I legit think the child made that sign on her own looking at it. It looks like she put actual care into it, which is probably worse than a parent giving her the sign in the first place come to think of it

This kind of brainwashing does not happen overnight. It takes quite some time actually. If you have any resemblance of what being a man means, shit like this will never happen to you, so I'm not worried.

with parents name

Attached: helen laethem anti white cult self hating.jpg (675x1200, 120K)

fpbp
But really, on here place i would have made the sign like "priveleged and proud of it #BlackLivesNeverMatter"

my wife is trad

wH*te people are subhuman cuckolds they deserve to go extinct

Attached: 123834348.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

bitchslap her

Kidnap my daughter IF I was stupid enough to have a wife like this. Jesus look at the state of the door. It looks like the kid is poor as fuck as well a d beibg labelled privelidged. Privelidge doesnt care about race at all just money and social contacts of parents. I had some Korean kid who was a son of a friend call me white privelidged on FB. I wss poor poor and this kid was in an exclusive boarding school his rich parents paid for. The unfairness of this lablelling fucking makes me so mad..

All women are mentally retarded.

I would watch our black bull finish inside her

Rape her and throw her off a balcony I guess