So it is now 100% confirmed that Malia Obama and HB did coke together and most likely had crack-fueled sex

So it is now 100% confirmed that Malia Obama and HB did coke together and most likely had crack-fueled sex.
What are the political implications of this?

Attached: file.png (640x991, 384.36K)

Can't spread or discuss hacked information here.

Gay orgy on the White House lawn.

You would if you could, Any Forums

Attached: file.png (750x1131, 769.49K)

nigger we can do whatever we want

Big Harv already got to her though
>In February 2017, Malia started an internship for Harvey Weinstein at The Weinstein Company film studio in New York City.[44]

Whose HB?

Never mind, it’s earli

Nigger females are whores, wow stop the presses.

That picture was never on hunters laptop, retard. Malia lost her credit card at a party and someone took a picture of it with the blow then released it.

Harry Botter

Ofcourse an american wouldent know this...

Get laid incel

she is ugly as fuck and I hate her even more for squandering her life on drugs and being a dumb whore. If my dad was Obama I'd be running a small country or hedge fund by now. Fuck this brain dead spoiled bitch

God I hope there's video of this.

>Kang Nog's daughter got bleached by the crackhead son of the VP

that's actually pretty based. wish she got knocked up from it. so we peasants go die in mid east while the ruling class has cocaine fueled orgies, nice.

Attached: 1647372170757.jpg (898x449, 118.02K)

with all the juicy shit they focus on the fakest of fake.

Hillary Bonham

What piddly pishie looking lines. You would think the children of the cabal leaders would be doing big fat rockstar lines. Inb4 but that good coke user, everyone's had good coke. You could easily tripple those lines and they would still be small.

Kys shitskin

>Get laid incel
Sure thing, captain sweden. I only fuck Irish women thank you.

Hunter Biden's Cock literally got his father elected

Is it actually coke or is it meth?

damn, if true, hunter must of stretched her out with his bwc

Imagine the conversation in the Obama house after this pic surfaces. All the shit gets aired out about everyone getting fucked when they’re children. Rough Christmas dinner.

Hillary Blinton

Obama clearly hates Joe, he just hates America a little more. It's why he put basically no effort in to help Joe campaign, making the steal all that more obvious.

Attached: IMG_20220307_025401_771.jpg (525x680, 117.4K)

>everyone's had good coke
only a filthy brit would say such a thing. You've probably never had more than 30% purity.

She was 18 in that photo, she's already a lot older and likely to be a very hard "wall" case

As sensational as it sounds, is it possible that hunter biden the piece of shit drug addict stole the card because..that's what piece of shit drug addicts do? I mean come on he was dicking down his dead brothers wisdom, stealing a kids credit card seems to be within the realm of possibility

Yeah my first thought was what baby lines

Harold bernstein

>What are the political implications of this?
nothing really. the political class and their children probably get into way more degenerate shit than that. coke is something even the slave class gets into its nothing

Attached: cuckmouthdemons.png (2048x1608, 3.05M)

Humphrey Bear

Who the fuck cares? Is this Any Forums or is this fucking TMZ celebrity gossip?

answer this then: Why would the President’s daughter sleep with someone like Hunter?

Because I think all presidents except one have been distantly related.

>doesn't know what the darknet is