Last chance. You should be running

>All remaining Covid travel restrictions have now been lifted for passengers entering the UK.
>As of 04:00 GMT, unvaccinated arrivals will no longer have to take tests - the rule had already been lifted for the vaccinated - and passenger locator forms have been scrapped.
>"The removal of all travel restrictions is the final game-changer - people can now go on holiday or visit family and friends overseas without all of the stress that comes with testing before they return home,"
archive.is/8T61c

Attached: 2022-03-18 Covid travel restrictions have ended in the UK2-8T61c.png (831x779, 787.19K)

Attached: 2022-03-18 Covid travel restrictions have ended in the UK-8T61c.png (831x2019, 673.06K)

to?

Probably some third world country where the new world order will take longer to set.

what is the point in going to UK?

They lifted them here too. Which is why I am here. No masks. No vaccine. No problem.

> Probably some third world country where the new world order will take longer to set.

I was thinking of moving to a third world shithole. After all, my money can go a long way in their nice gated community, but then I found out Argentina wouldn't let me in without vaccination. Globohomo is everywhere.

thank you, Mr. Putin

Oh shit really? I was considering argentina as well.
Damn, well, I guess I'll just have to stay here and help exterminate the invaders.

>No pussy.
You forgot that one, virgin.

no globohomo in afghan

Attached: happy_neighbors.jpg (930x558, 40.79K)

we should run because they're ending covid restrictions?

You have to go back

So you're telling me that my investments into rllcf might pay off finally?

And here they are doubling down on authoritarian autism and discussing a genuine vaccine mandate. They'll open up soon but it looks like the sons of whores in power want one last taste of control.

>No masks. No vaccine. No problem.
Lifted. Temporarily.

>but then I found out Argentina wouldn't let me in without vaccination
Heard El Salvador is not as infected by the WEF but have no solid sources.

B... but I was here for good reasons frens.

I see it as a positive they refuse to lift the mandates. Perhaps it means the percentage that took the needle never reached a satisfactory level.

That seems to be how it is heading. They're ramping up the covid rhetoric again.

You do realise the lifting of restrictions is only temporary so the governments can make themselves not look like dictators? This Ukraine crises will likely spread into another Eastern European country and we'll all need to be locked down again to keep us safe from those evil Russians. If one NATO country is attacked, we're all being "attacked". I reckon we've a few months of a breathing window so that is why I think OP is saying 'Run'.

run where?
if WW3 happens, you don't want to be in London

Attached: 20220311_154901.jpg (446x222, 21.07K)

Keep in mind too that I think the EU also has some sort of mutual defence provision in the Lisbon Agreement. So even if a non-NATO EU country is attacked it has a similar effect.

>if WW3 happens
KEK

Attached: WEF Putin Ukraine Klaus.jpg (1244x2724, 765.1K)

while all of that may be true, it still doesn't make sense that OP would use an article about ending covid restrictions to start a thread saying we need to run and get out.

yes it does, he's saying this is the opportunity

i managed to escape britian, don't trust these people they will go into lockdown again to jab the remaining white natives

Attached: 20220128_140320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

How is it going in South Africa so far user?

tough. dunno if i should go to the beach today or play elden ring

Attached: 23442.jpg (2955x1662, 917.16K)

Attached: thumbs up cat.jpg (480x454, 16.29K)

...Im so glad for you... really am...

Attached: you son of a bitch.gif (480x480, 2.4M)

is it dangerous? is it safe? I thought SA was this super dangerous place that people should flee from