Russia has lost more troops in 3 weeks in Ukraine than the US lost in 20 fucking years in Iraq and Afghanistan

Russia has lost more troops in 3 weeks in Ukraine than the US lost in 20 fucking years in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is the biggest geopolitical fuckup since Custer's Last Stand.

Attached: russia_losses.png (680x680, 149.08K)

And we believe this numbers because?

As opposed to believing the numbers coming out of the Russian propaganda machine?

No I don’t believe Russian reports but Ukraine information proofed itself unreliable

As opposed to believing the numbers coming out of the Western propaganda machine?

When Russia invades, Russians run away.

I can only agree with Uav casualties

>Source: Indicative estimates by Ukraine's Armed Forces
Of course, because the Ukraine is telling the truth and is not lying yet again.

>Kyv Independent
>Believing this
>just fuck my life up

6 gorillion dead Russians just flew over my house

>estimates
>by Ukrainian forces
Lmao

Attached: 1646326164809.jpg (213x333, 39.81K)

Wait is this implying the source is a Ukrainian news outlet? We don't believe our own western media why the fuck would we believe the one of the forces in an active conflict. XD

because it's the KYIV INDEPENDENT

Generally speaking, what's so unreasonable about 1k deaths a day in a war that's being fought on multiple fronts with a shitload of explosives? I'd be very surprised if less than 200 people died in Kiev or Mariupol every day.

You mean fighting white men with the best and most high tech Americans is harder than slaughtering illiterate goat herders with rusty Soviet era weapons and no armor or air power? You must be the genius of the Mutt race, truly the Oracle of the burgers.

If y'all bitch made faggots can do better then come fight Russia, fuck around and find out when 20000 bodybags come home in a week.

I think they just lied and now can’t go back so they keep feeding the west false info

>Kyiv independent
More like
>Kyiv ciadependent

Nigger. You literally can't trust the west to tell you women don't have cocks. Fuck anything they say

>Kyiv Independent
>Im going to believe this
>Bait on Any Forums with shill propaganda

Why are you a nigger?

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-180740_Reddit.jpg (1080x928, 388.64K)

>Russia has lost more troops in 3 weeks in Ukraine than the US lost in 20 fucking years in Iraq and Afghanistan
Ukraine is funded by ZOGbots, unlike the desert shitholes you guys fought in.
Also, those numbers aren't even real and you know it.

Globohomo lies.

Based Kazakh. Never betray Mother Russia pls.

> estimates by Ukraine armed forces

These retards are still going with the "we're winning!" narrative.

Well for one it's not serving Ukraines interests to overestimate Russian losses while begging for NATO help to fight them.

It's not a fuckup. They knew this would happen, but death od zerglings doesn't bother the overlords

The fuckup is that still no big city has been taken and thst Ukrainians are launching a succesful counterattack lol

Attached: 2d2.jpg (430x328, 23.27K)

No evidence of such casualties and we see only small engagements and not full frontline assault

It’s impossible to know the truth.

Believe Nothing.

7. We suffer few losses, the enemy's losses are considerable

Morelli explains this principle or commandment as follows: "With rare exceptions, people tend to join the victorious cause. In the case of war, the preference of public opinion depends very much on the apparent results of the conflict. If the results are not good, the propaganda must disguise our losses and exaggerate those of the enemy."

She cites the fact that already in the First World War the losses accumulated within the first month and rose to 313,000 casualties. But the Supreme Command never even reported the loss of a horse and did not publish a list of the dead.

Morelli sees the Iraq war as another example of the prohibiting the publication of photographies of the coffins of American soldiers. The losses of the enemy, however, were gigantic, their army offered no resistance. "This type of information enhances morale in both camps and makes public opinion convinced of the effectiveness of the conflict."

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-230707_Opera.jpg (1440x1511, 896.16K)

How many did US lose in Vietnam? against literal jungle people backed by literal jungle people?.
Ukraine while it may not look it is still technically a first world country, receiving support from the greatest military powers in the world

>If y'all bitch made faggots
>fuck around and find out
>calling others a mutt
kill yourself, retarded zoomer. dont bother typing in english if thats what youre going to put out.

BIG IF TRUE

> The Kiev Independent says Russia is losing
Meanwhile in the real world, Zelensky already agreed to neutrality which requires a constitutional change, denazification which means his beloved Azov brigade needs to be dismantled and agreed to a demilitarisation. He only still officially needs to give up on the different regions which is already a fait accompli.

What you’re listening to is Ukrainian propaganda meant for the plebs in Ukraine and the West so we would ask our govt to intervene.
It is pretty clear that Russia will get all the goals he set out in the beginning.
Go fuck yourself

Suck a dick you brown kike faggot. God I hate Americans so much it's unreal.

sure thing faggot, obviously bs. also i still have not seen any reliable videos from this shit, got any?

this

imagine believing the numbers from either side, they've both been bullshitting from the start, now also imagine being stupid enough to compare an insurgency to an actual conventional war

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-111436_Opera.jpg (1440x1773, 541.53K)

The fact that it's been 3 weeks and Kiev as well as Kharkiv (Literally right next to the russian border) still haven't been taken. Russians clearly can't into urban combat, they're getting slaughtered by Azov Battalion in Mariupol right now

pro tip, these shills shuts their mouth when you start ask evidence

Yes, it's an actual war, contrary to droning some sandniggers somewhere. Also, idiotic westerners cheering at the bodycount while praising themselves for not tolerating such losses prove how stupid they are. Russia is still willing to spill blood to achieve her political goals while the west is locked into a giga safe space.