Fuck Russia, Fuck Ukraine

Fuck all you faggots. It’s all for show. All of this. Both sides are kiked. It’s all to implement the Great Reset. If you haven’t figured that out by now, you’re retarded.

Attached: 75C22F37-55ED-4E64-BC08-6BD4C24B51B0.jpg (1280x720, 182.91K)

This.

Now he gets it

Thank you, finally somebody on Any Forums that makes sense

What

Pick your side Goyim

Attached: choose your side goyim.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

The Kingdom of Heaven will be manifested on Earth.
The ones who aren't the 2000 chosen females are shit out of luck and get an express ticket out of Earth, out of life in real space.
8 billion humans will be genocided and removed from Earth along with their idols. Fuck em.

I will live here in Atlantis with my Godhand, my valkyries and my 2000 white female loveslaves forevermore in the restored Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
They will be young, white, female, privileged and they will be housed in Atlantis where my valkyries guard them with flying discs.
My angels have also shown me that they will not grow old, they will not get menopause and they won't have free will either.
They will all love me faithfully and fuck only me.
I, the second coming of Christ, will never be hurt again.
And I will finally live forever in the manifested Kingdom of the most high spirit, one true God and one true King on Earth.
It will be as I have seen.

Attached: salvator-mundi-eyeskull-message.jpg (1440x956, 251.04K)

Shut up kike, Chadimir Poutin is fighting for the white race and against homoglobo.

Slava Rossia.

Attached: Moloch Dems vs Baal GOP.jpg (960x835, 118.78K)

>uses Muslim brown Chechen niggers to invade Ukraine
>fighting for whites
Fuck off, we’re witnessing Eastern Globohomo vs Western Globohomo

>Eastern Globohomo vs Western Globohomo
this

Attached: Globohomo sides.jpg (1652x1057, 176.5K)

Saved, fuck them both

those chechens are whiter than my Mexican neighbors though, so if you want to make this a race war then you're going to lose

Attached: 1647458463818.png (617x880, 380.68K)

Realizing this truth is the only way. The pro-Ukraine crowd can delude themselves, the pro-Putin crowd can imagine Putin is coming on a horseback to save them but this third alternative is necessary so we can truly break out of the control grid. Rather than fall into one controlled faction or another, like Republicans or Democrats, we truly break free of the system... at least mentally if not physically as of yet.

Attached: Fug.png (675x687, 539.97K)

>The guy you like is working for jews!

This has been the go to defense for lefties and it has never once worked.

(((They))) want World depopulation

(((They))) see World War 3 as an opportunity to cull the cattle.

Attached: (((WEF))).jpg (1244x2724, 765.1K)

so can you update me on whether Trump has locked up Hillary and brought down the "deep state" yet?

hes not even a piece on the board anymore and you are still terrified of him.

This. Support both nations, down their governments.

Attached: 1646330613721.jpg (1280x1181, 240.25K)

Cope.

the west cant decide whether to slander the oligarchs and talk about taking their wealth away or cheer them and celebrate them as experts of the situation if they shit on putin

I mean he had four years... I guess he just needed two more weeks then he would have brought down the Illuminati and saved humanity?

Jewish people don't even hide it, it isn't a conspiracy theory

Attached: 1647327847096.jpg (2525x2314, 1.37M)

Based. Apparently the newfags never heard of the (((cold war))). It's just the same thing but even gayer.

>dude support A or B, we both have jews, muslims, commies, white genocide, censorship, and we both hate fascists. Please don't act on your own

Attached: 1646341544815.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

wow a real human posting for once. based

the great reset needs strong governments and governments can only act strong when there is a crisis. so there will be crisis after crisis so there is a cryout for more government bullshit. military budget increased, hero zelensky, it is all very beneficial for the larger picture.

>NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN CHECHERINOS
Lol anyone that thinks this as some lind of argument against Russia is a fucking spastic of both infantile and galactic proportions. Does your fellow mutt honestly believe the Chechens are gonna rape and colonize "muh white" Jewcraine once the war is over? Kudos to Putin for unleashing his chad pitbulls on these bandera faggots, it'll be a quality bonding moment for both him and Kadyrov.

Attached: image_downloader_1647595428074.gif (498x280, 2.27M)

>they're both kiked
Meanwhile one country is under insane sanctions from globhomo trying to completely tank their economy while the other side gets free weapons, donations and diplomatic support as well as massive propaganda in western media.
You're like those people who don't care about jews or muslims and completely forget that your country gives billions $ of aid to Israel every year, plus tip.

Attached: russiatoday.jpg (1434x1013, 189.69K)

so RT has exposed some stuff? wonderful, Alex Jones has too but that doesn't make him any less of a Zionist and controlled opposition

>You're like those people who don't care about jews
He's like one of this milquetoast middle of the road centrist faggots that lays the responsibility of woke and PC culture on "both sides" of the spectrum, as opposed to the predominantly guilty left.

Attached: image_downloader_1647593393674.jpg (700x394, 63.25K)

I’m not denying NATO is absolutely cucked. But to deny that Russia isn’t in control of the kikes is absolutely intellectually dishonest. There’s a reason Israel is mad the oligarchs are getting punished.

I'm feeling this myself.
fuck war tho.

Attached: 1640003568209.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

the war is fake you idiot, did you read the OP

>Both sides are kiked

Then you have to use other criteria to choose yours.

Attached: 1647540874423.png (811x713, 289.52K)