Have any of you guys ever spoken to a “allied” ww2 veteran. Did they regret the war...

Have any of you guys ever spoken to a “allied” ww2 veteran. Did they regret the war, did they buy into allied propaganda? Zoomerfag asking

Attached: 5DB5BD5B-C6FE-44E3-8247-F2357CCB5252.jpg (3024x2933, 3.85M)

My grandfather fought in the pacific

Didn't really talk about the Germans that much but he hated the Japs he said they were yellow island goblins that ate people

Could both he and the Japs both be based?

Idk, my grandfather hated niggers but that's about it, WW2 vets rarely talked about it until years later, people were tired of the war by the time it finally ended

Grandpa said they all will regret it one day and Germany should have won

My grandfather refused to allow his name to be on his town WW2 memorial here in NC.

My grandfather tried to serve during the war, but he was too young so they kept him out of the war.
He was working as a mechanic on the planes or something.
He had this story where he was asked to sweep the hanger or something and he pointed at a black man and told them there is the cleaner.
Lmao. Got in trouble for that.

The Anglo-American empire will crumble, and Europe will return to mean with Germans at the helm.
As God intended.

watched some jewtube video interview with a bong vet, can't find it, but he's asked about the hundreds of thousands of balkan pows who were loaded onto trains with the bong promise they were headed west when they were really shipped off to soviet gulags where they all died. he knew they were royally fucked over and started chocking up then didn't want to talk about it.

in that pic the german is the guy on the right, the brit is the one on the left

What, give more info about that shit please

god I hope not lol

Attached: 1645995823234.jpg (746x477, 48.6K)

The Nazis killed more white people than any other group in history. No WW2 vet feels bad about putting down rabid dogs.

Plenty of them. I never got to spoke to an Axis WW2 vet though and really wish I did.

This is the face of occupied Germany, not free Germany.

Judeo amerimutts are not white

One grandad was in pacfic one was in palestine.
The one in palestine invevitibale realised kikes were behind all of the war.

My grandpa never fought in any wars because he was a pot smoking hippie with flat feet.

I doubt any WW II veterans regret fighting in it. Maybe the German ones

just take a look at the book "the unknown warriors" by nicholas pringle
9/10 regret it with the same exact reasonings
the other 1/10 typically dont say much at all. quite telling.

i mean, there was basicly nothing else to do during '39-45, what else are you going to do, read a book?

vets didn't fight against racism. didn't even fight against fascism.
they fought because germany and japan were invading countries.