I see a lot of women becoming leftys nowadays

are they correct in their thinking? It seems like it desu if the world is all in favor of it and you’re the odd one out being a racist or whatever then clearly you’re flawed thinking in some way

prove them wrong in one way I’ll wait.
>families destroyed so a government insuring you are safe and taken care of is good
>taxing the rich means you get benefits as a poor worker
>people aren’t born the same but we should treat each other equally as best as we can
just a few examples

Attached: DB7F28CB-7FA6-4FD3-A02B-247620C7194D.jpg (1098x1461, 1017.41K)

shut up fag. no, women are always wrong. no matter what.

That’s a man.

>people aren’t born the same but we should treat each other equally as best as we can
Why?

so it sounds like you're trying to convince me you're a woman--but I'm here to say you will never be a woman, no matter how hard you try you peanut brained nigfag

communisim is just women not wanting to wrk, or simps agreeing with women for possible sex

God i wish it were me.

why should someone born with 7/10 looks be treated worse than a 10/10 looks person? You’re 115 IQ? Do you want to be treated like a janitor servant compared to the 130 IQ Person?

Women are dumb, therefore it's very easy to control their minds.

actually women are the main population working while men sit on their ass doing nothing all day so...

women are leftys until their mid 30s then they marry a man, pop out a kid or two, and turn conservative

is that eloin muks' ex-bf Grugs?

She has a very nigger nose

I'm going to treat you like a dog because I dont like your looks
how's that?

If I'm an 80iq nigger monkey I guess I wouldn't be shocked
I wood probaly make shur massa happy w my week!

Its irish

Your first example deals with the superficial, and your second merely shows how you yourself view a 115 iq as compared to a 130. I can’t help but notice that neither of these examples have anything to do with merit. Why are you assuming merit based off of inherent biological traits? Seems a little bigoted user

women lean towards empathy to shocking degrees. In easy times, weak men listen to these women.

i dont have to prove women wrong, i know theyre wrong and will be validated when their jew serum makes them infertile and they are complaining about getting raped constantly by the migrants they love to bring here.

You mistyped left overs.

Attached: 1646798783288.jpg (500x573, 64.08K)

they will never admit wrong

genetics makes everyone different and unequal

I hate niggers.

>are they correct in their thinking
>women
>correct
>thinking
No.

Attached: BE97C710-75CA-4A9F-ACF9-9C180145291D.png (838x1200, 1.13M)

>I see a lot of women becoming leftys nowadays
Do you also see a lot of shit in the toilet? How about a lot of water in the ocean? You just wake up, faggot. Hey, I heard there is a lot of sand in the desert. GTFO

Because there is no consequence.