Free speech is OVER on Occupied Territories of Donetsk

> "People's" Republic of Donetsk

> On March 16, 2022 the "People's" Council of the "Donetsk People's Republic" enacted the following Law

> No. 355-IINS "On Amendments to the Criminal Code of the Donetsk People's Republic and to Article 124 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Donetsk People's Republic". Published by law on 17 March 2022: 1.The Criminal Code of the Donetsk People's Republic is supplemented by Article 2363 which establishes criminal liability for public dissemination of knowingly false information about the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the Donetsk People's Republic, the Luhansk People's Republic.

Historically identical laws in Russia were and continue being a key tool in silencing public opinion and contributed to incarceration of many innocent people.

Welcome to Russki myr motherfuckers.

Attached: IMG_0551.jpg (951x858, 128.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/2022/03/17/first-cases-opened-under-russia-military-information-law-a76972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, free speech is jewish lies

good now stfu before you end up on a suitcase bitch

Heh
True, I support it a 100%. By the look of things male population is already vanished here in occupied Donetsk. If this goes on even an office rat like me can bang all the widowed bitches all around.
Even without the repressive laws I ride in a bus full of breedable Ukrainian subhumans.

Libel/defamation laws exist in most developed countries, which gives criminal liability to say knowingly false things about people on public media platforms. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. This is just the consequence.

People can still say those things and others can still hear them, the law just limits where you can say those things. It only applies to saying knowingly untrue things for "public dissemination", which most likely means it only applies to public media platforms like social media and news.

It is also important to note this law doesn't make it illegal to criticize the military(what freedom of speech is about), it only makes it illegal to deliberately spread lies about it.

Free speech is a jewish invention of (((enlightenment))).
In traditional societies, there was never any "free speech". You have to respect the order, the ruler and the hierarchy.

>it only makes it illegal to deliberately spread lies about it.
Lol, the law is so wide that calling it a war instead of a special operation is illegal, this woman, Veronika Belotserkovskaya, is facing 15 years in prison for this Instagram post, and has an international warrant out for her issued by Russia:

"Putin is waging an aggressive WAR against a sovereign state. I do not consider the Ukrainian People my enemy. I consider them brothers and sisters. I am absolutely horrified by how many mothers from both sides will not wait for their boys to come home. Boys aged 18-to-20 led into the mincemeat of [his] imperial ambitions. I am totally shocked by the economic consequences that we will all have to deal with for many, many years to come. I’m afraid for my children. I want them to live in a world without this monstrous hatred, which every day this, unnecessary fucking war breeds. Which NO ONE wanted!”

>themoscowtimes.com/2022/03/17/first-cases-opened-under-russia-military-information-law-a76972

that knife is sick, would buy

Uhm, actually, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences.

>Boys aged 18-to-20 led into the mincemeat of [his] imperial ambitions.
Lie detected. This war isn't about "Putin's imperial ambitions".

Borscht and sour cream, pumpernickel and herring with pickles and vodka to finish. Fuck yes!

>This war isn't about "Putin's imperial ambitions".

DonMak is better than McDonal
bitch.

Attached: CyG5Wr4XAAAqdNS.png (1080x810, 1.67M)

KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1639865202439.jpg (1024x786, 141.91K)

Nice knoife. Also would eat.

Attached: vodka_flavored.png (291x571, 287.58K)

>memeflag

>multicult coffee
I thought Russia was meant to be based?

>I thought Russia was meant to be based?

Ever been there? :D

Attached: Nein!_Doch!_Oooh!.jpg (736x556, 61.38K)

Wow it's just like the EU

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>>"Putin is waging an aggressive WAR against a sovereign state.
> Ukraine
> Sovereign state
ROTFL

Attached: zIzfYoqP.jpg (638x728, 56.46K)