Why are Westerners so angry at thought of China prospering with their own hard work?

Why are Westerners so angry at thought of China prospering with their own hard work?

Attached: same person.jpg (640x778, 154.29K)

Because, Oh.. Oh, Dear.. Shit. Oh, No..

Here we are..

Falling apart.

Attached: mental-illnesses-monsters-silvi-illustrations-8-5df09a7d31152__700.jpg (700x875, 103.64K)

>their own hard work
lol

Attached: china, masters of innovation.png (744x1760, 1.41M)

>Just let your self get conquered
>And be happy with it

No, we'll destroy this planet before allowing chinks to rule over us! hahaha (You would not understand sigma nation mindset)

Attached: I BEG YOUR PARDON.jpg (640x793, 251.29K)

propaganda aimed at us so we don't feel guilty for "forcing" them to make tiny dog hats for us on Amazon

fear

Top was probably more reliable tho

Retarded Amerimutts gave them money and tech though

>Own hard work

Name one Serbian who ever accomplished anything? (Tesla was Croatian)

>Name one Serbian who ever accomplished anything? (Tesla was Croatian)
Actually, He was Yugoslavian.

Based

all planes look the same.

because people have it in their mind that "intellectual property" is a real thing that can be bought, sold or even stolen

nobody cares about china being prosperous. its more about them hollowing out all our domestic manufacturing with cheap labor while also being hostile. even though the only reason they made it out of the stone age was because of western tech and capital. although its mostly hot air because chinese people are bugmen and dont pose a real threat.

retard, aerodynamics!!!

Austro Hungarian

>nobody cares about china being prosperous. its more about them hollowing out all our domestic manufacturing with cheap labor while also being hostile.

This is what I call, the Level 5 Americope of the Amerimuttling.

Attached: 1644435110151.png (631x474, 147.98K)

So you see nothing wrong with that picture?

aLl PlAneS lOoK tHe sAmE

I bet your kike father hates you

Ratko Mladić

Attached: 54689161_301.jpg (220x124, 7.87K)

Westerners feel their world order is over and it makes them seethe like nothing else

>I bet your kike father hates you
tf
tp

Attached: 1644282066903.jpg (1200x1020, 216.47K)