Seattle now has Democrat Filipino mayor and Mexican city council

Lmao WTF happened to Seattle? It used to be a lily White majority city even back in the 2000s.

Now you have a Filipino mayor and beaner city council members who are Democrat.

Why don’t White people bother trying to get into politics and run for office? These shitskins are going to flood and overrun your cities and state with more of their kind until it’s completely unlivable and time for White flight

Attached: A6A3FC69-14FE-4318-B552-A6B7AE2B51C8.jpg (350x486, 18.56K)

All races vote in blocks except whites.

So the Flip block all rallied behind whatever he was buying them with, lowering minimum wage I suppose

Seattlites are the most embarrassing whites. They deserve what they get.

he is Nigger and Jap so what the fuck are your talking... of shit he is 100% Flip.

there are not enough flips or spics in Seattle for that. White cucks vote for these people.

White liberals have no interest in running for politics. They’re solely concerned with voting for minorities to rule over them.

I think even in the 90's the Flip block was pretty important in USA. Not enough to win a mayor race or something but enough for a decent nomination

In a handful of cities yes but not in Seattle.

Maybe he was the whitest candidate then.

But seriously, flips are half spic and alf asian so all the chinks and spics voted for him over any white man. Pic related

Attached: how racial groups rate each other.png (1690x1086, 165.37K)

Checked. However Seattle has been a liberal hell hole for decades. This guy is actually destroying the hobo camps though. We'll see how long it lasts, but he is an improvement.

I work in Seattle. Live in Tukwila.

Its over whitoid, accept it.

the transition is happening in the span of 1 generation

its crazy being a millennial pushing 40 who has seen it happen in my lifetime

we need something new completely, i hope to see it happen before I die. I don't believe getting involved in these institutions is the way to achieve this, something radically new needs to happen, and i'm not sure how to make that happen

-_- :(

Attached: w-p.jpg (357x538, 113.27K)

Flips are usually zero percent Spanish. They are jungle asians.

Everyone under 40 thinks that we’re better off being less white. The damage is irreversible at this point.

>Seattle
They never gave a fuck

I hate when girls purposely miss their mouth like that

We are spics in all but language.

>Everyone under 40 thinks that we’re better off being less white.

Doubt. White and Black Americans are the only real Americans. Asians and mexicans just got here and are not my countrymen and i will never refer to them as my countrymen. Fuck all modern day migrants.

I dunno what they are but they talk pidgin spanish and have spanish names

You guys needs to expatriate away from centers of conflict and build a small secret community. Even if I'm not white I sympathize with you. I saw how the propaganda suddenly shifted against you after Occupy Wall Street.

>The damage is irreversible at this point.

The damage done to the current system is irreversible like I said. That's why I'm not bothering nor getting blackpilled about "fixing this" system. It is done. We need something new.

Trump was a preview showing that whites will coalesce around a cause that is pro-White. What will come next? I don't know, but I will support it if it happens. If not in my lifetime, so be it

But the majority of younger people do. “Diversity is our strength” has been driven into heads of zoomers and millennials for their entire lives - to the extent that they truly believe it. This country is gone, dude. We’re paying taxes to import and support people who legitimately hate us. It’s the wildest thing ever.

Filipino r cesspool of corruption ... sad

thanks bro. It's Jews doing this, for whatever that's worth. We need to deal with them first and foremost, or else they will use another country as their base of attack against us.

I'm more sickened by what is happening to Europe than America. Again, Jews. Hope to see them get what they have coming in my lifetime.

Trump wasn’t pro-white though. A true pro-white candidate would sicken this country. We’ve become so incredibly cucked.

Not my problem. Let the libtards eat their shit stew. Let them eat the whole pot, and then feed them a little more until they are destroyed. I don't fucking care anymore.
Piss on this countries grave.

I tend to agree. However, I whenever I see something about the "diversity is our strength" narrative, I always lock eyes with someone else. You can just tell how a lot of us think it's all a joke.
Anyway... probably Mars...

cope, everyone is secretly racist and it only takes a little scratching to reveal it. Trump is proof of concept.

your friends and social circle are NPCs, they'd go along with pro-white stuff if it became "acceptable"

>It used to be a lily White majority city even back in the 2000s.
The fuck are you talking about? Seattle is about as white as it's been since 2000 and browns just displaced all the blacks. South Seattle used to have a substantial black community but they've been driven into south King County and even further along the i5 corridor as Seattle has developed and priced them out of the region. Western Washington has all sorts of problems but nothing is being solved by outsiders (usually norcal faggots coping about their lot in life) who don't know what the fuck they're talking about spinning bullshit.

How fucking dumb are you, or are you just a subversive? It's like what htis guy said Here's a homework assignment: Trump's message was pro-White, and voters voted for his message. What does this say about his voters, and about the 80 million whites who voted for him?

Answer this before you continue your faggoty predictable talking points. I already said this country is done. Something new, based around white identity, has to happen, it may or may not, but if it does I will support it.

Trump worshiped jews, was pro lgbt, wanted “more immigration than ever” as long as it’s “legal”, and tried to bribe niggers into voting for him with his platinum plan proposal. Not once did he ever cater to straight white guys. Fucking wake up. No one in this country has our best interest in mind.

The funny thing is this guy's actually less pozzed than previous white mayors. He was pretty much elected to hire more cops and try to rein in the homeless encampment. At the same time he was elected, a Trump supporter was elected our city attorney on a platform of actually somewhat enforcing the law.
Seattle's still pozzed as fuck but this guy represents a decrease from the pozzed high point.

Trump was pro-saying whatever was necessary to win. You're bat shit fucking crazy if you think he would ever be okay with turning his son into tranny.

You sound exactly like a retarded boomer.