Big Jewish hats EXPLAINED

Attached: haredi.png (722x768, 494.54K)

Why do I think this is a jew making fun of a hasidic jew

I think that’s just his normal hat. Get on his level jewboy

>All ones
About right, what'd he steal those out of a donation cup?

They attack tradition wherever it is found.

Imagine a group of ppl being such professional victims that they intentionally create and wear stupid looking hats knowing that ppl will laugh at them, so o as the Jews can complain that they’re being victimised.

wtf jews got drip?
Any Forums lied to me

to me it seems like the goal of the jew throughout history has been to perfect the essence of repulsiveness--the shaved hair except for long ear curls, the retarded hats, the inbreeding, the sniveling and whining?? Is it possible to be any more disgusting?

idgi

okay OP, explain the shtreimel hat

>Imagine a group of ppl being such professional victims that they intentionally create and wear stupid looking hats knowing that ppl will laugh at them, so o as the Jews can complain that they’re being victimised.

Attached: 9E77DCF2-331D-4D3B-84E9-2FE46C762E6A.jpg (1794x2232, 2.55M)

>That time when Ezra & Levi were made into lampshades.

The big furry hat jews follow all of the mosaic laws. The mafioso looking ones that are always pictured with world leaders only follow 200 of them.
source: documentary in the shadow of babylon

Means theyre married. Made from very fine fox fur. Some of those hats can command six figures

> T. never farmed a day in his life.

Attached: conic hat.gif (400x300, 3.74M)

its a pedo symbol, only the biggest jewish pedophiles wear that hat

that hat was worn by people who worked on ranches and who worked in frontier towns. Pathetic attempt at comparison. Jewish brainwashing victim

...and on the 7th day God, having consumed too much grape-of-the-vine, thus commanded his chosenites, to chop off their foreskins and dress up like Bertie Basset mascots.

much lulz.

Attached: bertieBasset.jpg (302x170, 5.58K)

I doubt those two guys are even seeing out their own eyes lol

i think you have to have a special community status to wear that hat, and perhaps there are different levels/ranks of furry saturn hat they can wear

Aren't*

at least those hats are functional, the jew hats don’t even do what hats are supposed to do

It's obviously a winter hat. Which is why their stake of claim to israel is even more hilarious