I've been on this board since it was called /news/...

I've been on this board since it was called /news/. You zoomer cunts have an over inflated sense of self importance and intelligence and yet kikes play you retards like a fiddle through basic reverse psychologu

>retarded autists hate trannies
>kikes tell their puppet to curse trannies
>kike-puppet is now called god-emperor and worshiped by autists

And now that everyone knows Trump is a massive kike each and every one of you subhumans pretend that you never fell for that kike. LMAO at your pathetic life faggots. You pretend you didnt fall for the Trump psyop while promoting the Putin psyop which is just as much of a kike as Zelesnky.
I hope each and every one of you get the worst type of cancer and die the most slow painful death possible. You are the reason kikes are a thing.

Attached: photo_2022-03-17_22-20-07.jpg (446x415, 39.93K)

if you are here for so long then you also understand that 70% of this website are automated bots and glowniggers spreading "reverse psychology" propaganda. There are whole bureaus researching Any Forums and how to use their narrative against them.

newfag here. quit whining, youre acting jewish

A year out of office yet still lives rent free in your head.
That is power.

You’re projecting, I don’t care if I was wrong about something (not that I was about Trump specifically), doesn’t revoke my intelligence.

every politician is a psyoping kike, were you thinking you're saying something smart or something? are you under delusion you're better than anybody on this board? lmao

>I hope each and every one of you get the worst type of cancer and die
cope

Attached: 1647245507566.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

You can leave, you were never on /news/ because you would know trump was elected for the luls

Attached: 1644799745812.png (773x705, 587.86K)

Trump is a Jesuit, same trash tho
Stop lagging.

Fun innit m8?

Explain what's wrong with hoping this war escalates to nuclear conflict obliterating most metro areas in western countrys? If you consider the following is not wrong then what better way then to support Putin to get advancing while simultaneously promoting propaganda for pro-western-involvement in the conflict to provoke Putin further?

Yes if Russia/west nuke eachother, then China ultimately win but I simply don't care. I want to see the Jews lose and I know the chink/arab alliance will finish off the remaining Jews once the west is defeated. I just hate the west so much, it's impossible not to rootin for putin, it's simply the most likely option to liberate us via nuclear hellfire.

yeah i got fooled by the trump brigade and q peaked my interests, but man did my mates make look like a fool.
basicly what i've learned is that everyone is trying to fuck you over by making you belive in some shit, giving false hope to someone or somthing else than your self to solve your problems.

Yes but I didn't see many posts such as this during the Trump era. You have to post more, shout louder.

Screencap my OP and post it in every thread where some retarded victim of reverse psychology on this board makes a stupid thread shilling any kike leaders such as Putin or Zelensky or Trump.

anyways, how has your day been lad?

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

Every crisis is a new chance for kikes to steal more freedoms and impose more rules. You should never play its that fucking easy. Just dont take any sides and the game crumbles down.

do the non comply dance

I agree right wingers fall for tons of psyops from ecelebs to jan 6 type shit to muh civil war. It seems to me there's no way out of this hell except by maybe searching within.

bump

same sentiment, alas I am in this (now shithole) from 2012

Attached: 1645840517958.jpg (450x578, 88.61K)

Yeah bro, no one is real it's all bots. All those who fall for the psyops are glowniggers. There are no sheeple in this world. No NPCs. It's all in your head bro.