The longer I live, the more I believe that our world is literally a place of eternal suffering and never ending pain

The longer I live, the more I believe that our world is literally a place of eternal suffering and never ending pain.

One could think that after World War 2 we, as humanity, would move past wars. But nothing ever changed. In the last 100 years more people than ever have died, suffered and lost everything because of war. It's 2022 and Russia bombards hospitals with newborns, children lose their parents, I even met a 12 y/o refugee girl from Ukraine (Im from Poland) who lost her left leg and her dad in Ukraine.

This world is so fucked up that I start to believe someone made it this way on purpose.

I also strongly doubt that Putin fights "globohomo". If things like Pizzagate, 9/11 inside job and fake moon landings are true, then why isn't Putin just another puppet? Who controls this planet anyway? Aliens who just play with us?

Attached: ap22068628295454_custom-a7bd34c5b589a903905de6d0d11a4fa300343b12-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x733, 120.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/updates.html
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/25/soros-on-russian-ethnic-nationalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4jfUjoOqA&feature=emb_title
youtu.be/YeThpbBGNQ8
corbettreport.com/qfc084-ukraine/
corbettreport.com/the-ukraine-crisis-what-you-need-to-know/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smoked weed and believed that the world had to be the creation of a malevolent God. Most likely we're a simulation among millions and we're simply left to our own devices.

It's also funny how many people here are just paid shills who go for russian narrative. In the last 200 years Russia murdered more her citizens that even China did. And if US is fully controller by elites/Jews/aliens/pesos, dont you think every major country is?

It is all just a show for the goyim.

Attached: 2012-12-06-Putin-and-Obama.jpg (1600x900, 112.16K)

Imagine being a man, in a warzone dodging bullets and missles all day watching your brothers get blasted disfigured and dead. Yet you still have to stop what youre doing to save some whore. Are men eternal slaves to women or what bros?

Attached: 1568316368446.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Most of these events are fabricated bro. Check out the extensive research by this guy: mileswmathis.com/updates.html

His writings on the “spooks” will definitely open your eyes. Every major event is connected to these bloodlines.

staged photo op

this is my realization as well and I'm wondering why no religion ever thought of this, I guess since it would have no adherents

god could completely be a sadist

Is what gnostics say true, that our world is just a suffering farm for eternal beings and Yahweh/Allah is just a psycho?

>One could think that after World War 2 we, as humanity, would move past wars.
Some people like suffering, some like inflicting pain, some just want to die in a blaze of glory.
>Who controls this planet anyway?
It's a long and complicated story which gets worse with each iteration.

You can cry about it but just be grateful you're not the one getting blown up (yet). Enjoy your cushy life but know that is not the real world, you live in a bubble, and at any moment that bubble can pop.

Doesnt change anything, I met these people dude. It is literally hell on earth.

Don't worry as you grow older you may find things worth braving all the suffering for.

shalom

Attached: 1647155770015.jpg (502x855, 64.21K)

You’re externalizing your problems thinking this. Take control of your mind and life before thinking this. Meditate, turn off the TV and all social media, do nofap, eat clean, and read old religious books with devotion. You’re just in a depression spiral right now. Snap out of it, life is good. Get off Any Forums for a while too.

I do not give a flying fuck if one particular photo is fake. It's been 22 days and 1.9 MILLION refugees left Ukraine. Theyre all over our country now, have nothing but some clothes.

Can't say for sure about Putin but Ukraine under ZOG.

"SOROS: Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since. And it played a — an important part in events now."

cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/25/soros-on-russian-ethnic-nationalism/

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4jfUjoOqA&feature=emb_title

youtu.be/YeThpbBGNQ8

10:09

corbettreport.com/qfc084-ukraine/
corbettreport.com/the-ukraine-crisis-what-you-need-to-know/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Attached: 1617746486529.jpg (2960x1440, 1.03M)

Sad. But

Here another false flag.

Attached: IMG_20220317_131431_103.jpg (638x786, 117.61K)

Journey of souls - Newton
This world is utter chaos, was planned since the start.

Dude, my city is literally filled with war refugees. Little fucking kids, like 4-10 year olds, play on the playground next to my commie block. They all ran away from Ukraine and now we settle them in empty flats.

Closing your eyes doesnt fix anything. God must be fucked in the head.

Original.
>12 march

Attached: IMG_20220317_131602_319.jpg (609x714, 127.15K)

Attached: 1647515619298.jpg (1024x537, 107.35K)

ok bro we get it you hate russia
don't need to be so neurotic about it

good it means you are growing up, and waking up to the realization that NATO and the western cucks are the actual Great Satan in this world, you are the reason this suffering exists, should Russia had attacked if NATO wasn't fucking up Ukraine then it would be their fault, but now every death is on your hands. I wish you all western faggots get what you deserve, you keep fucking the world non stop since ww2.

Attached: FREEDOM.png (740x227, 89.84K)

Yahweh/Yaldabaoth/the demiurge is the evil god
New testament god/Jesus's master is the good god from the realm of light, trying tl save us but the archons and the demiurge make it nearly impossible
Allah is made up nonsense, representing both gods, but islam is a stupid copypaste religio. This is why you shouldnt plagarise religions.

I agree 100%.
If life was a good thing then you wouldn't need:
>drug-like hormones that make the world seem like a perfect, heaven-like place
>fleeing feminine youth
>pleasant orgasms
>an urge to cum inside women
to convince you to make kids.

Life and society are basically:
>0.5% kikes
>99% goys
>0.5% schizos
The way I see it is that society is like a big mean nigger that breaks into your home. The nigger in this analogy is the kike. The gun in his hand is the goy. The bullets going out of that gun is the goy narrative AKA kike propaganda, e.g. MSM, mainstream culture, social media apps, war propaganda (oy vey, fight for """your""" country, goy. Don't be a coward!), etc.

If guns (or weapons in general) didn't exist at all, the nigger wouldn't be a big threat. But guns exist. So you need to either avoid the nigger or use guns, too. Basically this means abusing goys, using them for money and power. Otherwise, GL fighting that nigger. GL surviving in society without being aware that you need to reject the goy narrative, and attack the kikes by using goys as a "gun".

Goys are so stupid and evil, that they're just like a gun. In the wrong hands it can wreck your shit. Goys vote for garbage politicians, they approve of mask mandates, vax mandates, they believe war propaganda and drag you out of your house to go die in a war like cannon fodder because otherwise you're a "traitor". Goys vote with their wallets, too. They're the reason why America has corn syrup in every food item. They're the reason why airports have so many restrictions (e.g. TSA in america). They're the reason why every food item needs plastic packaging. They allow bad shit to happen, because they're like sheep. They're like children. Stupid, weak, easy to influence in a """""democratic"""" way.

For every problem in the world, you have goys and kikes to blame. For every interesting, amazing thing out there such as:
>art
>technology
>culture
>etc.
you have schizos to thank.

>one could think that after World War 2 we, as humanity, would move past wars

pfft

I dont hate anyone, these boys who rot on Ukrainian soil are also the victim. I probably played CS:GO with some of them back in 2016

Numbered Discourses 11
1. Dependence

2. Making a Wish

“Mendicants, an ethical person, who has fulfilled ethical conduct, need not make a wish: ‘May I have no regrets!’ It’s only natural that an ethical person has no regrets.

When you have no regrets you need not make a wish: ‘May I feel joy!’ It’s only natural that joy springs up when you have no regrets.

When you feel joy you need not make a wish: ‘May I experience rapture!’ It’s only natural that rapture arises when you’re joyful.

When your mind is full of rapture you need not make a wish: ‘May my body become tranquil!’ It’s only natural that your body becomes tranquil when your mind is full of rapture.

When your body is tranquil you need not make a wish: ‘May I feel bliss!’ It’s only natural to feel bliss when your body is tranquil.

When you feel bliss you need not make a wish: ‘May my mind be immersed in samādhi!’ It’s only natural for the mind to become immersed in samādhi when you feel bliss.

When your mind is immersed in samādhi you need not make a wish: ‘May I truly know and see!’ It’s only natural to truly know and see when your mind is immersed in samādhi.

When you truly know and see you need not make a wish: ‘May I grow disillusioned!’ It’s only natural to grow disillusioned when you truly know and see.

When you’re disillusioned you need not make a wish: ‘May I become dispassionate!’ It’s only natural to grow dispassionate when you’re disillusioned.

When you’re dispassionate you need not make a wish: ‘May I realize the knowledge and vision of freedom!’ It’s only natural to realize the knowledge and vision of freedom when you’re dispassionate.

Russians did that, not God.

And so, mendicants, the knowledge and vision of freedom is the purpose and benefit of dispassion. Dispassion is the purpose and benefit of disillusionment. Disillusionment is the purpose and benefit of truly knowing and seeing. Truly knowing and seeing is the purpose and benefit of immersion. Immersion is the purpose and benefit of bliss. Bliss is the purpose and benefit of tranquility. Tranquility is the purpose and benefit of rapture. Rapture is the purpose and benefit of joy. Joy is the purpose and benefit of not having regrets. Not having regrets is the purpose and benefit of skillful ethics. And so, mendicants, good qualities flow on and fill up from one to the other, for going from the near shore to the far shore.”

>pookraine loses clay in east

>Gains pooland clay by mass migrating there

The Chinese are correct, pooland is nothing but a walking mat.

XD

Attached: chingchongdingdong.jpg (330x220, 9.09K)