OH NO NO NO NO NO

Pack it up, warbros, the war is over
catholicnewsagency.com/news/250716/pope-francis-to-invite-catholic-bishops-around-the-world-to-join-him-in-consecrating-russia-ukraine

Attached: 523452354354.png (384x405, 30.95K)

Pidor Pope has no authority with God

>consecrating
what does he mean by this?

Agreed.

The consecration of Russia can only be LARPed by a Communist Pagan anti-Pope like Francis.

Death to Francis.
Long live the Church.

>pope
Satanic NWO globalist puppet. Reminder that they overthrew the real pope and instaled this nigger feet licking cunt

that he'll pray for peace, that's it, some schizos claim that it is related to the Fatima kids and even the revelations but that's bullshit

He is declaring Russia effort to denazify ukraine a holy war! He is blessing it!

Attached: 1636846054399.gif (480x340, 1.1M)

This is why I would refer to myself as a baptist or seventh day adventist, imagine believing in priests and the pope. That's idolatry and idolatry is a sin.

He being globohomo pedo soldier will not be completely neutral and will slip some pro ukraine neo-nazi globohomo propaganda in his "prayers"

All of them in one place, eh!

You fucking brainlets
I was browsing pol and saw this

This is a sign of the end of the world. Google it.

Attached: consecrate.jpg (1280x815, 270.63K)

kinda late, took their fucking time despite Fatima Lady urging this
at this point to me it looks like some ritual consecrating Russia as satanic sacrifice global scale

It means thoughts and prayers so nothing will happen.

Good for removing invisibility. Good choice by Francis.

Plot twist it's actually for a massive gay sex orgy

it's a big elaborate pompous bobastic way of doing this:

Attached: 1625350726478.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Superficial actions often hide actions of consequence like sending material help in form of money or weapons
On taxpayer expense
Always remember to deep state everything is about generating public consent or at very least minimizing public revolt
This is why deep state has to have superficial campaigns
Imagine if taxpayers knew what they were funding throughout history, politicians dead bodies would be decoratig street poles
Everything is about generating public consent

ITT: seething KJV trannies

This is related to a catholic prophecy from a verified vision and meeting of the blessed virgin in portugal. Obviously if you are not catholic it won't mean much but it's a big deal if you know the faith.

If true it's a big signifier of world changing events and moments. Look it up and how Russia was part of God's plan.

I don't think the RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH gives a fuck about this.

Wait until the Pope in Constantinople comes to pass judgement.

Attached: Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow_2021_(cropped).jpg (545x764, 69.37K)