Whichever side wins, Azov is finished when the war is over

Whichever side wins, Azov is finished when the war is over.

Russia or NATO... when peace comes, they will be hunted down and prosecuted as war criminals. No one wants them free when the fighting is done.

Attached: azov.jpg (1024x640, 196.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gordonua.com/publications/bileckiy-polovina-lyudey-kotorie-voyevali-za-ukrainu-razgovarivaet-na-russkom-jazike-507346.html
countercurrents.org/2018/07/israel-is-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/haaretz-rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine.html
thedailybeast.com/billionaire-ukrainian-oligarch-ihor-kolomoisky-under-investigation-by-fbi
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment
vox.com/platform/amp/2015/3/23/8279397/kolomoisky-oligarch-ukraine-militia
reuters.com/article/idUS60927080220150505
businessinsider.com/meet-the-pocket-army-funded-by-sacked-ukrainian-billionaire-igor-kolomoisky-2015-3
greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the same playbook with FSA and ISIS

Or the Mujahadeen and al Qaeda

cope

Attached: 1647511929194.png (2867x1457, 1.22M)

they are not getting out of Mariupol dude.

will the Jews abandon AZOG?

Not the heckin separtist terrorists

Attached: wtfukraine.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

AZOG has been cope from day one these retards thought it’d be a genius idea to offer to die to protect the government in Ukraine and let themselves be rid of right wingers

Asov is curing me from my nazi fantasy. They're piece of shit with no honors and pawns if jews.
What a let down.

what do you think

I seriously hope you are right. I have genuine concerns that Azov will reconstitute or that the powers behind Azov will try the same model again. Basically ISIS for Neo-Nazis. I want them crushed, utterly.

Attached: azov info.jpg (1017x1010, 249.62K)

I have yet to see anything Azov has done wrong. What's your beef with these guys? They seem based.

Attached: Gopnik slayer meets a kadet.png (1715x849, 220.61K)

Agreed.

Andriy Biletsky, the founder of Azov, declares that he is not racist or antisemitic. In an interview he explained that he regards Israel and Japan as role models for the development of Ukraine.

m.gordonua.com/publications/bileckiy-polovina-lyudey-kotorie-voyevali-za-ukrainu-razgovarivaet-na-russkom-jazike-507346.html

Attached: azov.png (547x719, 75.42K)

That was always the plan, that's why they were created as "nazis", so that it would easily justify their eradication after the gaywar was finished.
And it would segue into the persecution of all nationalists within the territory of the American-Israeli Homosexual Empire

Azov are funded and armed by Israeli Igor Kolomoisky as a shabbos goyim milita. They are expecting that we will be too distracted by the swastika to notice who is paying the bills.

countercurrents.org/2018/07/israel-is-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/haaretz-rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine.html

thedailybeast.com/billionaire-ukrainian-oligarch-ihor-kolomoisky-under-investigation-by-fbi

aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

vox.com/platform/amp/2015/3/23/8279397/kolomoisky-oligarch-ukraine-militia

reuters.com/article/idUS60927080220150505

businessinsider.com/meet-the-pocket-army-funded-by-sacked-ukrainian-billionaire-igor-kolomoisky-2015-3

greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/

Attached: azov 4.jpg (860x799, 236.17K)

I don't even care what they're doing really. I'm just upset that they're being used so obviously and don't see it.

Why would a racially-aware White person support either state? If Ukraine totally wins, do they think they're going to keep getting free weapons from Israelis and NATO? Do they think they'll get to fight globohomo once Russians are defeated?

I don't care about their inter-ethnic fight with the Rus. I wish they would stop, honestly. It's just killing off more White people.

Did they think they were fighting Bolshevism when they drove Russian families out of Donbas? Ukraine was suffering a population implosion anyway. There's plenty of lebensraum in Ukraine already.

What is even the point of the NatSoc stuff? Ideologically, how is anything they do "Nazi" at all?

>Andriy Biletsky, the founder of Azov, declares that he is not racist or antisemiti

Oh so they aren't Nazis? Okay then sounds good. I don't know why all those russian churkas lied to us and said they were Nazis.

Attached: Send more chechens.png (1894x853, 1.16M)

why are cia memes so shit bros

SA - Sturmabteilung

usefull tools are useless after the dirty work

I'm actually okay with them killing the Chechens invaders. But they spent like 8 years before this war fighting their Russian neighbors. What's that for?

>I don't care about their inter-ethnic fight with the Rus. I wish they would stop, honestly. It's just killing off more White people.
Take it up with the Russian government who decided to pull an America and invade a country under vague and outlandish claims.

>Did they think they were fighting Bolshevism when they drove Russian families out of Donbas?
Maybe Russians should live in Russia and Ukrainians should live in Ukraine? Who knows.

>What is even the point of the NatSoc stuff? Ideologically, how is anything they do "Nazi" at all?
If it isn't "Nazi" then you're saying Vladimir Putin was just lying to everyone when he said he ordered troops into Ukraine to "De-nazifiy" it?

Attached: Gopnik Slayer.png (3456x2412, 627.11K)

AZOV will look like the American Founding Fathers when this is all done. Heroes of a new nation who will be revered and celebrated for hundreds of years in the future. All the mongrel dogs they’ve killed will be forgotten a year from now

I find the claims that the Ukrainians would shell Russian interests after being beaten badly in 2014 a total Gulf of Tonkin tier bullshit moment.

Attached: Azov inviting General.png (3300x1080, 1.04M)

We'll need a new Nuremberg tribunal to denazify the world once and for all.

Azov will be remembered as Leonidas and the 300 of the white race.
In a 1000 years our children will sing songs about them and you mutts will still seethe about white self defense being a zionist conspiracy.

They are retards who believe they are Nazis with a few actual Jews larping as Nazis. They are relentlessly attackibg Russians though and from the Russian perspective when some guy says hes a Nazi and murders your family, you're inclined to believe him.

They are gullible fools, bought and paid for by an Israeli. At best, they are ISIS for Neo-Nazis.

Attached: azov jews.png (594x752, 437.41K)

Based. Heroic defenders of Mariupol and Europe are against asiatic hordes. Same last stand that the Germans did at Stalingrad.

Attached: 1647519255816.jpg (1024x566, 109.38K)

Good, they were always crypto Jews anyway, same as the Neo Nazis in America.