Will these factory built homes fix the housing crisis?

>cost 50k for this
>$3-$8/mile delivery from vegas factory(will open more eventually)
>future builds will add more rooms which will cost maybe an extra 5-10k
>put together in one single day
>concrete+insulation foam so quiet and keeps cool/warm air in perfectly, durable long lasting

This might be it bros

Attached: 6C372FAB-CD3D-4DD4-9886-265B194B0A64.jpg (1056x958, 398.07K)

You will live in ze pod

I'd buy two flat screen TVs and put them back to back because I'm cool like that.

come home white man

Attached: mobile.jpg (1200x800, 301.36K)

>this in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
SOVL

Fuckinh inhuman ..i rather die... I bet Epstein got a bigger room in jaim ..even El Chapo

Attached: 20220214_185140.jpg (1080x820, 154.33K)

It does look pretty cozy though. I'd buy it

How about we just hang bankers instead.

with no room divider between kitchen and bedroom I'd sure as hell wouldn't consider this garbage pod. I don't want to sleep in the same room I just cooked with onions and cheese in. really disgusting

>you will own nothing and you will be happy
Module/Container could work when you have rentfree property what we dont have here in germany.

>I don't want to sleep in the same room I just cooked with onions and cheese in. really disgusting
Why do you cook such food if it disgusts you?

Local rapefujee have bigger shanty houses.

When my fiancé and I were searching for homes, it seemed like prefab, modular and tract housing cost more per foot than a turn of the century character house.

$50k for the home. Then what, rent land to put it on?

Fuck that.

literally elons house

lol no enjoy going on a waiting list for years

>$50k
...no.

I dont want to live near niggers though

BASED

Plus overpriced shipping.

The market naturally finds an equilibrium so the state should get out of the housing industry and let individual dynamism and entrepreneurship do its thing. Mass immigration should be ended. It's not a natural migration they are artificially induced by government incentives.

There's a lot of wasted space here and having your kitchen and "bedroom" in the same room is just retarded.

I would just jerry rig some kind of a rotating platform for the TV.

Or just tell the (((bankers))) at blackrock to knock their shit out.

nah bro, my 50k are in gold and silver i will wait for the system to collapse and i will buy cheap properties, even cheaper than back to the boomers age since a lot of vaxxed and npc's will be dead