The more I evaluate the political situation, the clearer it becomes that everything is an attack on God...

The more I evaluate the political situation, the clearer it becomes that everything is an attack on God. I was not religious even a couple years ago, but everything seems to be coming together to attack God; economically we make people become greedy, socially we make people become unfaithful. How can you see the current societal situation and say otherwise? All of this is crafted.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1888x1416, 121.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=1416s&ab_channel=TruthMirror
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8&ab_channel=TheRemnantKJBBeliever
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14&ab_channel=TheRemnantKJBBeliever
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o&t=708s&ab_channel=TrustJesus1611
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU&ab_channel=TruthMirror
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0&t=5s&ab_channel=FisherofMen
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments
eternalgod.org/booklet-648
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI
youtu.be/-un6Xethfmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Love your enemies, goy. And pray for your persecutors.
Fuck off, christkike.

Attached: 04push.600.jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

It is undeniable user. Thankfully God has finally sent a holy warrior to cleanse the satanic rot festering itself in Israel and beyond

Attached: 1647572659348.webm (854x480, 1.3M)

Hey JIDF, it's not too late for you too. It takes us all to heal this.

Shhh you're interrupting the millionth bitching christfag slide thread.

you read it right op, the devil has a temporal rule on earth which is why virtually everything is inverted and messed up. there are so many lies to hide God and many lies to steer you away from Christ because the devil doesn't want you to go to heaven, he wants you to go to hell for your sins.

watch this 11 minute gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die. it's very, very easy to get to heaven and the real gospel gives you full assurance of your salvation.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s

documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is depraved, satanic and evil and it has nothing to do with Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=1416s&ab_channel=TruthMirror

the holocaust hoax exposed by pastor steven anderson:
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8&ab_channel=TheRemnantKJBBeliever

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part2
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14&ab_channel=TheRemnantKJBBeliever

"once saved always saved" - sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist

repentance and salvation - sermon exposing the widespread "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o&t=708s&ab_channel=TrustJesus1611

important sermon about soulwinning (evangelizing) which most Christians don't seem to be doing very much.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist

catholic hocus pocus -sermon exposing the heretical practices of the catholic church:
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU&ab_channel=TruthMirror

after the tribulation - documentary about the end time prophecies
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0&t=5s&ab_channel=FisherofMen

Attached: john-11-25-26.jpg (1376x720, 88.8K)

Unbelievers don't believe in the existence of God thus it's expected that they won't submit to His law. Only when God draws them to Him that they MAY stop believing in themselves so they can believe in Him through Jesus Christ. The suffering in the world is a good thing because it draws to the true meaning of life the purpose of our existence in this world which is to know God through Jesus Christ.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Attached: 900_ABConcepts_John_3_16.jpg (900x1260, 345.8K)

Find strength user. You are absolutely right and it's all about to change.

>He doesn't follow a semitic religion or worship kikes so I'll call him a kike. That will make him worship kikes.
Your Abrahamic psyop has no power over the minds of the goyim anymore. And that terrifies (((you))), doesn't it?

Attached: 0948573.jpg (1000x572, 123.68K)

As opposed to the horrific N.W.O. Jesuit Pestilence in The Vatican

Attached: all-are-welcome_its-just-lunch_kneelingfrancis_srsly-wtf-bother32356.jpg (960x960, 191.01K)

It is evident that many hate God. Look at these previous replies. Do not let their outlook disuade you. They are incredibly unhappy and hedonistic vessels who seek to drag you down. God bless you.

Attached: 664945F4-06FD-493A-85F1-1127365FA4D0.jpg (750x469, 290.67K)

According to studies people self identify with God, so attacks against God are attacks at the personal level. So what you are really saying is when you evaluate the political situation, the clearer it becomes that everything is an attack on you; maybe you should get help Mr. Narcissist.

cringe, you worship a degenerate jewish rabbi that was executed by europeans, stop larping idiot

I believe in my own existence but I don't believe in myself because I believe in Jesus. The one we believe in is our God.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Attached: tumblr_nbfi4tfgrj1ri6v6vo1_640.jpg (634x596, 52.32K)

I am happy to see that I am not alone.

How was Jesus degenerate?

>God's chosen people

>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner.
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

>books:
History of the Anglo Saxons.
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up

Israel in Britain.
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn

>websites:
Israelite symbols in European hereldry
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments

The fall and rise of Britain and America
eternalgod.org/booklet-648

>Videos:
100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Britain and America: Sons of Joseph.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI

a jewish man identifying the tribes of Israel
youtu.be/-un6Xethfmo

the celts spoke Hebrew...the Welsh still do.
>The Welsh Language and Hebrew Note only the Great Orme and County Conwy but much of the rest (perhaps all) of Wales was also settled by Hebrews. This is reflected in the language. The Welsh national bard Taliesin (ca. 600 CE?) is elsewhere quoted as saying that the language he spoke in was Hebrew. The idea that Welsh was at least partly derived from Hebrew has been cicrulating for more than ...

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (3000x1906, 1.22M)

Attached: 1600223872527.jpg (1024x681, 244.65K)

Do you believe that you believe that you believe in Jesus?

I have no confidence/faith in myself, I find my faith/confidence in Christ. I believe in Jesus and not in myself.

Attached: fbbdffff06d6c6a73b2ddf1f5d0998a1.jpg (640x640, 51.84K)

Get bent you loser troll, God will win.

Why's everyone so against Jesuits, what did they do?

>an attack on God
Which god?
You know no gods are real, right?
>muh usa-centric thinking
Is it possible you are simply developing a mental-illness and in your backward usa are unable or unwilling to get medical treatment?

Attached: 1622159827508.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

You onto something OP. There is an escalation to disconnect us from the sacred & divine. You country is leading this charge against God by becoming a vehicle for the antichrist.

Attached: 1643915221898.jpg (1024x1024, 333.35K)

Attached: 1643919605109.jpg (3728x9200, 3.47M)

Yes, pray for your enemies and prosecutors. They're gonna need all the help they can get when you blow them up with a VBIED.

It's never an attack on god, it's god attacking the people so they repent. You have it all backwards.

Evil want you to keep blaming the man, the governments, for the punishment of god upon you, asking for you to repent and to change your ways, the more you rebell, the more the harsher the punishment.

but you decided if you have faith in Christ.

Reality, consciousness, God, you stupid britfuck.

example a

OP here.

I would like to comment that I made this thread about a greater understanding of God within every denomination of Christianity and that some people are trying to derail this to talk about denominational disputes...let's keep this on track: regardless of your personal denomination it is indisputable that governments, and media, are in direct conflict with God.