Forgive your mother

forgive your mother

Attached: jesse-lee-peterson.png (998x790, 955.33K)

no

I did. My father too. They were weak and didn't know how to help themselves.

Also I've slept with sssluts and I've been a ssslut maker. Once I let a girl pic where to go for dinner because I was being a BETA MALE!
Trump I'd the Great White Hope and the Democrats are Children of the Lie.

Attached: IMG_20220318_032904_927.jpg (800x992, 131.19K)

Forgave my mother and father in person and it made zero difference.

Attached: JesseFag.jpg (1080x2220, 231.62K)

No. It's too late she died.

forgive deez nuts

I'll forgive her when she sucks me up with her vagina and unbirths me.

Why wouldn't I? We all suffered trauma in life. It would be immature to think my parents were exempt to suffering and my childhood was only ever about me

my mother beat and abused same way my father beat and abused her, never felt any love from her

yes

>Forgave my mother and father in person and it made zero difference
This. Your mom and dad can go to hell if they were assholes to you growing up. But don't dwell on it. It does not have to define you.

No, she’s a single mother and a narcissist. She always compared me to my father and called me a vampire; desi, maybe my dad was a cocksucker but I can see why he left her

Your mom forgave me when I didn't call

>She always compared me to my father
Mine did that to me, also.

kek
you were just somewhere down the food chain for her

how did you feel about it in your youth versus your viewpoint now?

Easier said than done.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!

I never seen a guy hate women more than that self induced simp. Goddammit he fears the pussycat.

Based Jesse, supporting British artists

To be fair he is entertaining, at least until he starts talking about women, then he starts freaking out, gets pretty creepy. When he starts with his "women's daddy is them dervill..." his show just goes down the drain after 15 minutes rants about women being the cause of all evil. He allegedly stopped fucking despite having women allegedly wanting to marry him, what makes him less than a beta.

>turn the other cheek

Attached: 1602959585667.png (623x626, 58.8K)

I bet he is gay, dreaming of a BWC