I have a question for Russian anons

Is this war really necessary?

Attached: Dugin_Russian_FREN.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2018/06/06/is-alexander-dugin-an-undercover-queer-theorist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Nato really necessary?

Fpbp

Average Russian citizen has no say in what the government is doing.
And we're Abe being taken into custody for publicly disapproving the "special operation" or getting up to 15 years for calling it a war.

So yes, very necessary, glory to Putin, we will win, all that.

is anything necessary? jfc this is all so fucking tiresome.

Of course

Attached: 1647583906821.jpg (1747x859, 386.66K)

yes, this soviet aggression proves it is.

/thread

Answered like a god.

I'm not russian but yes it's necessary. Unless you want another fucking cuban missile crisis. The retards running your government tried to use ukraine to start a nuclear war.

Their solution to global warming is to eradicate 80% of the life on the planet in this war

FPBP

>And we're Abe being taken into custody for publicly disapproving the "special operation" or getting up to 15 years for calling it a war.
You deserve it for being traitors to your people

Attached: 1647008008274.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

You say it is the good cause that hallows even war? I say unto you: it is the good war that hallows any cause.

Attached: 1574664230259.jpg (640x960, 62.93K)

Reminder that Dugin is a satanic occultist and is outspokenly anti white

Attached: dQneigH.png (1192x1591, 2.17M)

Soviets are based

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-133223.jpg (1440x1626, 269.24K)

there's no war

Based russiabro. Must be nice to have a strong leader in charge.

Attached: N4dmpzV-min.png (1677x2284, 1004.1K)

If NATO is proud to support Ukraine, where are the troops? Where are the Jets? Where are the Nukes? Why do they only send guns, ammo, and helmets?

I question their "Pride".

based on starving to death

Seems like it is. They tried reasoning for years. What a tragedy, man.

counterpunch.org/2018/06/06/is-alexander-dugin-an-undercover-queer-theorist/

Attached: dugin.jpg (1280x930, 181.83K)

cocи хyй гaндoн

op, yes its necessary
and its not a war, its war operation

your people are getting replaced by turkic shitskins while you all drink yourselves to death and your solution is to throw yourselves into a meat grinder fighting jewish oligarchs for other jewish oligarchs? When are you enlisting?

Attached: dugin.png (816x408, 343.16K)

>not wanting the economy to go to shit
>not wanting to have processors at the price of an apartment ownership with no alternatives
>being a traitor

Average Russian gives exactly 2 fucks about personal problems of people in power that they try to solve with all the bullshit that results in a net loss for citizens.

Yeah, we like the overall anti-globohomo effect, but we would prefer a peaceful solution to that.

Are we any different?

Caм cocи, пpeкpacнo знaeшь чтo этo пpaвдa.

Is it really anti globohomo though? Babylon fights babylon friend, this war is a perfect excuse for both of our respective regimes to start squashing genuine dissent and labeling dissenters as "foreign agents" and "5th columnists" by reviving the same fake patriotism that led us into the war on terror after 9/11

War and bigotry are such loathsome things. I'd support a worldwide 2-child policy for every single woman on the planet, and the permanent eradication of Abrahamic religion - if I didn't realize how unacceptably antisemitic such a policy would be.

No, but at least we don't fool ourselves into thinking we are. Vatniks are brainwashed retards if they think Putin is gonna save christendom or whatever by sending chechen ragheads to rape and kill white christians in Ukraine

Absolutely.

you get lost on the way to reddit?

Attached: da2.gif (379x400, 1.32M)

Russian government (at least if we believe their words) and Russian people have one thing in common: we really hate faggots.
Global homogeny pushes faggotry to everything it touches so...

But yes, overall you are correct I think.

>we really hate faggots
You've never been to Moscow and St. Pidersburg

Дa пoхyй нa вaтных yнтepoв, oни пoтepпят.
Boт я cюдa зaхoжy пoкeкaть кaк oни зaпaдных oбьeзянoк нaтpeниpoвaли.

Any nation with a red, white and blue flag has a civic duty to invade other nations that do not have a red, white and blue flag