We pretend to be Reddit

I will give my wife as tribute for how brave and stunning Zelensky is.

She will accept sacrificing for a Jewish man that attempts to stop the Holocaust started by Putin (Hitler).

EDIT 1: Thank you kind stranger for your Reddit gold.

EDIT 2: My personal bull is a brave black man, too bad that my wife doesn't allow me to join me, I have to play on my Nintendo Switch

Attached: reddit.jpg (1080x1182, 153.5K)

>mfw I have had reddit account for 8 years but still can't pretend to be a redditor like OP
Seriously nobody on reddit posts like this. Maybe some specific subreddits about cuckoldry I dunno. But on normal subs people post normal stuff they're just retarded on politics and racial stuff

I’m not really THAT much into stocks but by the sheer amount of people losing so much money futures and shorts seems to be the fast track of losing your money. They think that because they watched a 2 minute video they understand the market and what they are doing. Don’t do shit you don’t understand. They are obsessed with doubling their money, that 200k could have bought alot of silver, a bunch of shitcoins to gamble with and maybe dividend stocks, what a shame really.

Pretend?

>pretend

>we pretend to be Reddit
No.
I refuse to act like those niggers.

High risk - high reward

Unless you have an inside scoop dont bother. Big money controls the FDA, so better on some upstart biopharma stock to suddenly get approval into the market is unwise.

People get dunked on all the time because big money gets the info first. Plus big money gets to sell and invest outside normal investing hours. Just dont do it.

Skirt go spinny!

>Plus big money gets to sell and invest outside normal investing hours.
Didn't know that. Do you think this is as bad in the western europe as it is in the US?

Peak reddit post, well done

This.

Have an updoot, good sir.

Rule Violation: Warning for Threatening Violence
We’ve been alerted that you’ve violated Reddit’s rule against threatening violence in the following content.
Reddit is a place for creating community and belonging, not for threatening or encouraging violence against people or animals. We don’t tolerate any behavior that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual, groups of people, places, or animals. Any communities or people that encourage or incite violence towards an individual, group, animals, or place will be banned.
Before participating in Reddit further, make sure you read and understand Reddit’s Content Policy, including what’s considered threatening violence.
If you’re reported for any further violations of Reddit’s Content Policy, additional actions including banning may be taken against your account(s).
This is an automated message; responses will not be received by Reddit admins.

I am going to Ukraine next week to kill some Russian. Please upvote to wish me luck.

Also, my HRT treatment is going very well.

i have no idea. different investor account classes can invest 3+ hours earlier or later than normal aka retail investors. that's what i know. the limit of what i know, but ive seen the market close and then by the time it opens the stock is up 30%. this happens all the time. there are a number of other examples on how the game is stacked against retail investors.

IM QUADRUPLE VACCINATED AND I WEAR 6 FEET OF MASKS PLS FUCK MY WIFE LMAO DOGGO WOGGO HAHAHA I LOVE BUTTSEX LGBTQAWEIAJFHUIAOWJHFOI2JH34RIU2HJRIU RIGHTS OMG SAVE UKRAINE

That could have been maybe, 90 high class hookers

DOGE COIN TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Read the sub rules, friend - we have an entire sister subreddit for the offering of wives for this cause. I'm moving this post there because this is in breach of the rules.

EDIT: Thank you for the good moderation award, kind strangers!

Visited that shithole once. Glad I found Any Forums like in 2013

If reddit was a country it would be sweden.

>but ive seen the market close and then by the time it opens the stock is up 30%.
Holy shit, yeah. I've seen that as well. Thought it was a bug. The difference wasn't this big tho but it did go down a little bit. That's pure jew cancer tho. Death to the jews in minecraft etc.

I only wiped all files of the evil doublebad plus russians and now I get calls from lawyers?
How will my wifes boyfriend react?

Edit: thanks for the updogge, kind stranger!