/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #923

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar17

▶Latest
>Russian forces make steady gains around Mariupol, increasingly targeting residential areas of the city, ISW say
>Ukrainian forces repelled Russian operations around Kharkiv & reported killing a regimental commander
>Multiple sources claim deputy chief of Russia's Rosgvardia forces arrested by FSB
>Chernihiv officials claim 53 civilians dead since Wednesday
>Russian landing ships offshore from Odessa
>Azov battalion eliminate Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol
>150th Motor Rifle Division is Russia’s principal maneuver unit in Donbas, this is a major blow
>This is the 4th Russian Mjr General confirmed KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
>Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>13 civilians queuing for bread in Chernihiv killed by a suspected airstrike
>Ukrainian attack on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys dozens of Russian helicopters & vehicles. Confirmed by satellite imagery.
>Russia claims a Ukrainian missile has killed 20 people in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine denies responsibility
>Russia asked China for military help & aid including military rations, US officials say, Russia denies it
>Ukrainian forces kill commander of Russia’s 29th Combined Arms Army
>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: b7c.png (440x1192, 302.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Auq9mYxFEE
twitter.com/dakotacdsmith/status/1504249515749957638
t.me/gruz_200_rus
ottawasun.com/news/local-news/uottawa-med-students-ukraine-fundraiser-spreads-across-canada/wcm/8530b2ce-6468-4386-a4b8-dc269dcb5b6d
twitter.com/AFP/status/1504735078257250304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sky news live in kyiev right now on the ground at the missile strike last night

youtube.com/watch?v=9Auq9mYxFEE

How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Russia giving up Siberia and promising to never join CHINA.

Attached: ethnicrus.gif (1100x811, 330.46K)

Newest summary from Strelkov:

>For the rest of the fronts, the information is fragmentary and only allows us to conclude that the Russian offensive has practically stopped everywhere. In theory, regroupings should now be completed before a new deep offensive with strategic tasks. In fact, I don't know

Attached: 1347448921373.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

I really do like Biden.

He did exactly what I wanted him to do: run on a platform of healing the country, defeat Trump, and then take left turn and sell a pretty progressive economic and social package from a moderate political stance.

Biden got more than $3T in new spending approved in his first year. Get in a time machine and go back to October of 2019: did anyone honestly expect that to happen? Even if it was Bernie or Liz? Sure, he got blocked and embarrassed on his signature legislation. No, he's not always the best motivational speaker. But is that really so horrible? He's doing this with the narrowest margin possible!

Everyone forgets what Biden inherited: a pandemic that the previous administration did everything they could to exacerbate and pretend like it wasn't happening. Biden promised 100M shots in arms and got almost 200M. Can you blame him for Delta and Omicron? Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan. I don't really want to relitigate how that went down, but I think he made the right decisions. He got the biggest infrastructure bill done in a generation. He has confirmed more judges to the federal bench than Trump, and the most since Reagan. He's leading the free world in our response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. He restored America's standing in the world. He restored our federal agencies. People probably forget that under Trump, for example, the EPA rolled back decades of environmental protections.

Which other candidate would have done a better job? Certainly not Bernie, I'm sure that even if Bernie beat Trump we wouldn't have 50+1 in the Senate. I'm a huge fan of Pete and Cory Booker, but I'm not even sure they would be doing a better job.

fuck Ukaרine

>In theory, regroupings should now be completed before a new deep offensive with strategic tasks.
I suppose it's possible for them to get their thumbs out of their asses and strike where they're meant to, but now it's with half a deck, isn't it?

Attached: 1647544867002.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

Has Russian MoD commented about their casualties other than the 500, which was probably low.

Attached: 1634772960054.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Do you have the full text

Attached: 12.jpg (945x727, 62.09K)

putin wants donbass and crimea and a guarantee for the Russian language or whatever in ukraine, also to ukraine to not join NATO according to turkish news (not erdogan aligned news).

also some news claim there is a witch hunt going on in russia against some generals that may have sold info to west. this is inline with the stuff people were tweeting yesterday etc.

>send in another unsupported VDV drop
>Sir putin their commander is refusing this suicide order
>send in commander too, LOL.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220318-101706_rif is fun.jpg (1063x777, 195.75K)

It's impossibly low. How many burned out T-72s and BMPs have you seen?

anyone got the paratrooper Chernobyl meme?

Plan status:trusted

Fucking lost children.
Nazi scum with no brains.
Pedophiles with no souls.
Human traffickers with zero accountability.

Fuck you.

Z predicted this.

Attached: EFFDFFBA-1D28-4651-9705-0EEEFD7BE5D2.jpg (430x378, 24.81K)

forgot to read, i just read in the news that russian troops are injuring themselves to not join the war. This info is credit to "nexta" a belarusian news channel or something.

yes 1/2
>In Mariupol, stubborn and bloody street battles continue. And today or tomorrow they will definitely not end. Those forces that are involved (and will be partially lost) during the assault could now close the encirclement of the entire enemy Donetsk grouping. But they got stuck... I still don't see a reasonable explanation for the beginning of the assault, but now it cannot be stopped in any case - it must end with a complete victory. Otherwise it will be a victory for the enemy. However, there are no plans to stop.

>In the area of Ugledar - battles of local importance. The DPR Armed Forces are trying to achieve a tactical advance. The enemy is active on the flanks and attacks communications, using, among other things, "roaming tanks", which is facilitated by the absence of a solid front line.

>In the Donetsk region, frontal attacks on Marinka and Avdeevka did not lead to a breakthrough of the enemy’s heavily fortified defense line, despite the heavy losses of the attackers. I have no explanation for these attacks from any point of view. It remains only to assume the complete professional incompetence of those military leaders who gave the order to carry them out. (Again, instead of using these forces to encircle the enemy on the open flanks of his grouping).

>In the LDNR, fierce battles continued in the Popasnaya and Severodonetsk-Lysichansk regions. The command of the Armed Forces of the DPR declared full control over the village of Rubizhnoye. The enemy withdrew his heavily battered units to Severodonetsk, for which fighting continues on the near approaches. Severodonetsk-Lysichansk, apparently, will be defended by the enemy to the last opportunity and until they are completely destroyed "on the model of Volnovakha." The enemy is fine with this. Why this is also "suitable" for the Russian military command (i.e., "playing by the rules of the enemy") is not clear to me

I mean. He didn't lie. There were Russian soldiers within Kiev in two days. They just weren't alive after two days.

>Garcetti told a Ukraine mayor last week that he's looking into sending LAPD tactical equipment and body armor to Ukraine
twitter.com/dakotacdsmith/status/1504249515749957638

Attached: Ncr-Veteran-Ranger-Fallout-New-Vegas-Armor-Coat-3.jpg (570x708, 76.87K)

2/2
>Fierce fighting also continued in the Izyum region and north of Slavyansk. Russian troops advanced to the northern outskirts of the settlement. Kamenka (northwest of Slavyansk). In Slavyansk, Kramatorsk, Konstantinovka, a sharp increase in the number of Ukrainian troops is recorded. - These cities are also planned to be turned into "fortresses" and defended until they are completely destroyed.
>Apparently, the forces needed by the command of the RF Armed Forces for deep coverage of the APU grouping from the north to Barvenkovo are not at their disposal. Therefore, they try to make coverage "along the shortest line." But on this line, the enemy has just enough strength to prevent quick breakthroughs, and dense buildings favor the defense.

>The Russian Aerospace Forces continue air strikes on enemy positions. At the same time, observers from local residents note a relatively small impact on the positions of enemy field artillery, which in some places conducts battery fire from the same positions for several days in a row, never having been subjected to air strikes or counter-battery fire of the RF Armed Forces. The heavily fortified positions of the enemy on the front line are not very vulnerable to air attacks due to the good engineering equipment of long-term positions and the presence of a large number of MANPADS in the enemy, excluding the massive use of attack helicopters.

>For the rest of the fronts, the information is fragmentary and only allows us to conclude that the Russian offensive has practically stopped everywhere. In theory, regroupings should now be completed before a new deep offensive with strategic tasks. In fact, I don't know.

just two more weeks for the regroupings to complete and Kiev(NOT KYIV YOU FUCKING TRANNIES) to be fully surrounded on 2 sides at least!
Z PREDICTED THIS

>In fact, I don't know
LMAO

Thank you for baking

Attached: C92D405F-0F22-48DD-B19B-DD52F27FC6FB.jpg (1315x1044, 306.45K)

thanks

I like Biden because he makes pro-Putin denuntiatio-writing trash and ptg boomers seethe

Attached: 1647508062.jpg (604x453, 140.51K)

What is monkey boys speech going to be the coping bald manlet? Hes gone banan!

Attached: lolputin.jpg (680x580, 49.41K)

back to /chug/ you well poisoning faggot.

Hes gone banan!

Attached: AGAIN!.jpg (1024x490, 54.7K)

RIP BOZO

A cruise missile just flew over my house!

Attached: file.png (1000x1250, 868.45K)

It certainly wasn't a Russian one. They're out.

"GIVE ME UKRAINE OR I WILL NUKE EVERYONE"
probably something like this.

Attached: monkey putin drinks cum.png (1048x675, 432.45K)

please be careful and take care friends

Attached: d06.png (640x343, 252.35K)

500 was on day 3 user
if you use russia's official day 3 estimates then by day 22 the count should be at around 3,800
of course DNR losses aren't taken into account

Ok /uhg/ so help me understand this.

So China starts investing money all over Mexico. The people of Mexico are fed up with the corruption in their government.
China starts selling their brand of communisme to the Mexican people as an alternative to their corrupt system through Media and NGOs. The people start revolting. China supports this and show their support to the people. China starts supporting the opposition with money and helps them stage a coup. A China friendly government comes to power with communist tendencies. China starts sending weapons and starts training Mexican troops. Mexico wants to be part of a Chinese defensive pact that if Mexico is ever invaded the Chinese are obligated to defend them and vise versa. They start bringing in missile systems that target the US and build up troops with the US border.

At what point would the US invade, And at what point is this US's fault instead of China's?

This is basically what happened to Cuba but at a larger scale. Cuba was nothing compared to Ukraine now.

He's puzzled by 2 things primarily: why is Mariupol being stormed when that army can be used to attack north and cut off the Ukranian army in the east. Secondly, commanders sending LDNR troops on frontal assaults against heavily defended positions.

Biden is going to be speaking with Xi today, no doubt telling him to stay out of Ukraine and helping Putin.

This is literally the time to attack and at least retake Kherson. Biden has our backs and if China sees that Russia is failing and can’t even hold cities, that’ll make sure they don’t help Russia.

Attached: 1605580356578.jpg (680x450, 53.9K)

kek

>500
iThere are more documented than that lol
t.me/gruz_200_rus

>Ok /uhg/ so help me understand this.
i stopped reading there

holy fucking kek, its banan flavour hahaha

Attached: 1647501798489.jpg (1278x817, 125.17K)

Attached: 1647188090177.jpg (800x600, 116.33K)

>In fact, I don't know
Someone needs a cope cage.

>“Commander of the Kostroma Airborne Regiment, Colonel Sergei Sukharev…got lost in the ‘[military] exercises’, but returned home the right way,” said the Ukrainian statement.

Attached: 1646777562517.png (348x342, 247.38K)

Kino if true

National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) has set up a special account to raise funds for Ukraine Armed forces - Ottawa Sun news, scroll down
ottawasun.com/news/local-news/uottawa-med-students-ukraine-fundraiser-spreads-across-canada/wcm/8530b2ce-6468-4386-a4b8-dc269dcb5b6d

Attached: blue sky gold field middle finger.png (1600x998, 2.25M)

Ok so rate my idea, I think if Ukraine can hold around 2 weeks more, they can force Putin to a peace deal. The peace deal can be as follows:

1. Ukraine does not join any western alliance but can get a special position in the EU, to rebuild its country back, etc.,
2. Ukraine cedes Donbass and Crimea and recognizes them as Russian,
3. All Russian troops get out of Ukraine,
4. Turkey, USA and France guarantee Ukraine's independence from now on, but cant establish big military bases, only small ones,
5. UN sends Peacekeeping troops in between border of Russia and Ukraine for some several years, say 5

>This is literally the time to attack and at least retake Kherson.
Why? It's better to let the Russians overstretch. The Russians already don't have the manpower to storm Zaporozhie (central part of the country) and Mykolaiv (crucial for reaching Odessa). The only reason why they were able to advance at all in the south is because the terrain suits them.

Attached: gas station full of clowns.png (1042x621, 460.15K)

I know. But those are the losses Russia has officially admitted.

Ukraine is "humiliating" Russia on the battlefield and "wiping the floor with them in terms of world opinion", says a UK military expert.

Prof Michael Clarke, former director of the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) think tank, says: "The Russians are making almost every tactical mistake it is possible to make."

Speaking on BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he explains: "They [Russian troops] look like forces that were completely unprepared, that hadn’t thought through what a major campaign might look like.

"The Ukrainians are stalling the Russian advance in all areas and even operating now quite effective counter attacks. The Russians are losing a lot of equipment and troops."

Prof Clarke says Ukraine has a "Nato standard" battlefield command and control system, built with help from Nato countries since 2014.

The attack on an plane maintenance plant in Lviv this morning makes it "clear the Russians are going for the infrastructure that is keeping Ukrainian aircraft in the air", he says.

Striking the western city just 70km from the Polish border is also "an attempt to frighten the west out of helping Ukrainians as much as they have been", he adds.

Now I want a Uki-chan doing the packwatch rip bozo pose

sounds boring
escalate the war instead

Attached: 1647190588127.png (682x1702, 1.08M)

Does anyone have the wojak of the Russian nerd bruised and bleeding?

>2. Ukraine cedes Donbass and Crimea and recognizes them as Russian,
Not happening.

twitter.com/AFP/status/1504735078257250304

UK is pulling out the big guns

Attached: 8E10112B-6E2F-4F14-9CB7-5DC232EFC195.jpg (927x985, 272.38K)

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

didn't read because its just not the same at all
almost everyone except the worst of the worst would gladly rather work with the US and the west

>China starts supporting the opposition with money and helps them stage a coup.
This is where the obvious parallel ends because the "supports with money" will not be limited to just $5 millions to be distributed to sustain a million people just in the capital for weeks, and the "help" would not be limited to making selfies with the protestors and encouraging fucking tweets.

It's been totally banned in EU for 2 weeks, not even their Telegram channel is available here.

Ukraine can hold for way longer than that.

Attached: FMkdcTfVgAAHIDG.jpg (675x900, 196.85K)

>and a guarantee for the Russian language or whatever in ukraine

Zelensky was an actor who got famous in Russia, protested against banning Russian works before he was President, has a Russian heritage, and his daily Evening Address is in the Russian language?

OH, the Nazi Azov has at least three Jewish members and a lot with Russian heritage so the claim of them hunting Russians is bullshit.

I know what you’re saying and from tactical level I agree. But you need to see bigger picture. Like I mentioned, Biden is meeting Xi Jinping and right now is the time for Ukraine to take advantage of Russians failure, retake Kherson, and also help keep China from supporting Russia. It’s the bigger picture.

False equivalence. You’re not fooling anyone Ivan.

Attached: file.png (541x117, 16.67K)

How in the ass can you have "roaming tanks" behind the lines in modern warfare with modern electronic intelligence and air forces? Are they hiding in barns while leeching fuel from defeated enemies and farm stocks and being supplied by ammo carried by fucking runners? That is some Battletech shit.

Attached: 13-Sentinels_09-19-17.jpg (600x338, 184.11K)