Feelsgoodman

Feelsgoodman

Attached: 1647591065946.jpg (1300x908, 246.71K)

I'm really curious about this place
Can you just walk over the border from Lithuania and Poland and also leave when you like or is closed off somehow?

You can. But sometimes Polish border guards can keep you at the border for like 4-6 hours if you’re Russian because of “papers”. Especially now.

what happens there?

Why did russia allow this in the first place?

special military operation to free oppressed Germans, when?

cocks gay sex anime

Can't wait to have this back. Soon.

It is the northen part of East Prussia and has been German a thousand years. Russians slaughtered most of the Germans in 1945 and kept it.

They were all kicked out or killed after WWII

I mean why did they let it get cut off by allowing the creation of the Baltic States. Presumably, they had no choice but still, both sides they had to know this was another Danzig waiting to happen?

Based. Russia needs to move-in mid-range nukes here in order to keep ZOG at bay. The current Iskanders can hardly reach Berlin.

Kaliningrad is one of the poorest regions of russia and it is being kept as a military base. It is the most militarized place in Europe and it hold continental nukes aimed at EU countries. A lot of it's territory are military facilities that are closed to civilians and tourist are just instantly jailed if they enter military territory without noticing. Prior to crimea 2014 there was an agreement that russians from Kaliningrad could enter border region of Poland on online 2 week visas pretty much given out to everyone and lto of russians enter Poland to buy stuff. After Crimea and war in Ukraine my guess is that it's hard for them to even enter Poland now.

all the more reason to end this right now

Pretty insane how Putin complains about NATO when Russia has nukes in the middle of Europe.

I think many people forget this olace even exists

This clay will soon be ours

This is so retarded it's almost a comedy.
>It is the most militarized place in Europe and it hold continental nukes aimed at EU countries.
Given the population of around 1mil, it says a lot about Europe.
>A lot of it's territory are military facilities that are closed to civilians and tourist are just instantly jailed if they enter military territory without noticing.
You are wrong. They are getting blasted from anti-aircraft guns, North Korea style.

you know google maps exists right

Whats the deal about it? Its just a small hub in Europe

And what 1mil population has to do with it? IT can even have 200k population but it still holds a lot of troops with nukes and most of russian navy

What does the average Polack think would be better, that Russia invade and cleanse Poland of globohomo once and for all; or are most Poles happy with sucking globohomo cock indefinitely?

Suwalski, vanishing point

>only knowers know

>German
Balts aren't Germans. Tge actual Prusians were just a subtype of Latvians and modern Lithuaninans