After Russia’s failure in Ukraine. I want to see China try an invasion of Taiwan...

After Russia’s failure in Ukraine. I want to see China try an invasion of Taiwan. Imagine tens of thousands of ships being sunk in the Taiwan strait. Tanks, armored vehicles, trucks littering the bottom of the sea. Millions of dead commie chinkoids. So many dead they’d fill in the strait and create a land(corpse) bridge to Taiwan.

Attached: FA47868B-01AB-43A5-BDCD-CACD0751166B.jpg (1200x800, 132.62K)

I feel sorry for some russian troops but I won't feel sorry for any bug troops.

I don't wish to see them dead, but modern warfare is just much harder than traditional warfare.
Taiwan probably has less support than Ukraine when it comes to weapons

this
modern warfare is a joke. armies are run like amazon and are hitting the wall faster than emma watson

imagine dying for a chinkoid isle.

>Russia’s failure in Ukraine
Largest chunk of VSU located in Donbass is being prepared for megacauldron. Azov is getting genocided in Mariupol. Land corridor and channel to Crimea are secured. Major cities are getting encircled and besieged.
Yeah, Russia is done for.

They dont need to attack anything directly when all they have to do is what they have done everywhere else and just infiltrate governments from within.
You honestly think they have been eyeing Taiwan?
Learn the art of distraction because they already run Australia and USA soon, they'll be the numba wan superpower.

I hear your tranny generals back at the pantygone are soiling their panties and have a plan of immidiate compromise should China launch an invasion on Taiwan.

It will look like vietnam 2.0 only in accelerated mode.

Attached: China.jpg (324x545, 36.09K)

China won’t try to invade because they know they won’t be able to take the tiny island.

So much for the big bad chink super power. Trembles before a fucking island that is right off it’s own coast. Embarrassing.

Attached: 2003865D-6396-41D8-A692-1161CBBA5D2B.jpg (1125x1592, 520.37K)

Russia isn't losing and neither would China, you are just a delusional retarded ameritoid.

Taiwan would be getting airdrops of weapons by the US military. Send B-2s at night. The fuck are the Chinese going to do about it?

China isn't led by a retarded manlet. China's government isn't some rotten to the core corrupt kleptocracy to the same extent as the union of shithole krokodil republics. They are much more competent. Do you think they would simply embark a massive fleet all at once ala the Mongols on Japan? Especially when there is western resistance there to turn it into a shooting gallery like you describe...? I mean really bro

They're pussies, terrified of a hot war.

We have a quadrilateral treaty for that, US, Japs, Poos and drunk bogans
Even france has ships the area sometimes

>failure
Fuck off kike. Ukraine is about to fall. It has no sea access already. The fall of Kiev is a matter of days. Zogged Taiwan is next of course.

Attached: taiwan degenerates.png (996x877, 918.34K)

glory to the CCP

Attached: 1612775181775.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

China doesn't need to invade. It can just ship Han Chinese city drones across to replace the Taiwanese demographically, like in Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong, etc. Then these 'Taiwanese' will vote as Beijing wants.

This,

Putin will turn Ukraine into a parking lot, if Velensky doesn't argee to country neutrality so Velensky needs to stop fucking around.

>So much for the big bad chink super power. Trembles before a fucking island that is right off it’s own coast. Embarrassing.

The Bay of Pigs isn't just a beach where Americans go swimming.

>days

Attached: BDDD40D9-A110-49FB-BA79-835B6AD786D2.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

I don't think they will fight Taiwan, the children and trillions of dollars of property of top Chinese officials are basically in Europe and America, this Swiss sanction against Russia is a warning to them, even if xi is stupid enough to start a war, others will stop him.

It should be legal to kill chink refugees after the war.

The belly of the dragon shall drip water..

Its actually a prophecy of Taiwan falling to Beijing.

Cant wait to see yanke mutts humiliated once again.

Attached: CHINA GENERALS.jpg (950x633, 212.84K)

This. That the fucking Swiss got involved shows it’s over for any expansionist regimes.

Bold words for a country that lost to Emus.

The greatest Kino. Let me give you an example.

USAF General Kenneth Wilsbach on China Air Force:

“But we notice that they are flying it pretty well. "

“We’re seeing relatively professional flying"

if anyone knows how generals talk, it means the Chinese best pilots are pretty shit.

These bugmen are going to get slaughtered. Have you not been paying attention? The defender always win.

>swiss sanctions

HEEEHEHE

This aint the roaring 20ies anymore.

You're glowing (literally)