Jen Psaki was DREADING this Question

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8oSeZ0ehk

Attached: Jen Psaki.png (1199x705, 892.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIPw_Who7E
businessinsider.com.au/trump-impeached-house-of-representatives-congress-2019-12?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoo.com&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did I just get an email from the RNC?

Yes the presidents son is an embarrassing fuckup, however that does not affect this administrations current policies. Causing disharmony toward the executive branch will just strengthen our enemies. So lets shift focus towards this months current pending policy.

>however that does not affect this administrations current policies
it does when said son is getting bribes through an ukrainian gas company

We live in a world where liars never have to admit their lies or apologies for lies, but keep gaslighting and deflecting on their lies. Because in the end, it matters not that you lied, but that you got the most likes on social media with the lie. This world deserves to be nuked and turned into ashes.

You're all going to hang, traitor.
Keep gaslighting.
It's adorable.

Well it does actually. Because Joe takes a cut of the profits Hunter makes.

You know those emails talk about Biden's direct dealings in all this?

Attached: 9ctgkz8q1a261.jpg (1024x576, 74.14K)

One of the ugliest kikes I've ever seen...

Attached: 1642225534500.jpg (300x260, 14.34K)

They colluded with private companies to withhold and smear anyone who dared share this information to affect an election.
This ruins any credibility any major news source had that helped with this.

Don’t forget to give the big guy his share

Why she is so pretty

Post fakes of her geting fucked please

We need YOUR help to SAVE the NATION
[politician] SAID WHAT?
A CRY FOR HELP from [foreign nation]
Only YOU can STOP [bad thing]

lol who would ever accept this shit at face value?

Attached: 1638604026084.jpg (528x343, 9.41K)

Don’t forget to cut the big guy 4 u a fair cut of the loli

You disgust me

Jews infiltrated a high trust society and went "you know what would be a CRAZY plan... what if we LIE? I mean they don't lie and assume we don't either... so if we lie we're really just educating them on the weakness of their system". Then they tell themselves it's their high iq and wit that let them come up with such a novel idea.

I've taken a recent turn inife, never let a lie slide unopposed. Press it until they relent or whither. They're actually pretty easy to defeat, just never cede any ground to anything but the Truth.

Attached: IMG_20220303_230007_432.jpg (767x1024, 142.12K)

and his father is on record stating he would withhold a billion dollars in US aid to Ukraine if they don't fire the special prosecutor looking into the Biden's relationship with big energy companies in Ukraine.
youtube.com/watch?v=rnIPw_Who7E
and later proceeds to impeach sitting president Donald Trump becuase Trump threatened to withhold 400 Million in US aid to Ukraine if they didn't reveal what they knew about the Biden's.
businessinsider.com.au/trump-impeached-house-of-representatives-congress-2019-12?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoo.com&r=US&IR=T

Of course the Ukrainians, who were in kahoots with the Biden's then went straight back to Biden and told him what Trump was up to.

I see Jen Psaki as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what it would like to plunge balls-deep into her cavity repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Jen Psaki is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by her cellulite-ridden hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah, I reckon Jen Psaki does it for me.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef0263e98e53b6200b-800wi.jpg (690x388, 229.41K)

Attached: psaki2.jpg (2518x1671, 459.98K)

Gross

God she reminds me of both my Physics and US History teachers.