What are you going to do when China takes over Australia? US have deployed troops but they won't stop the PLA...

What are you going to do when China takes over Australia? US have deployed troops but they won't stop the PLA. I will gladly submit to the CCP. They actually care for their people unlike the Australian government. Better infrastructure, better economy and prosperity.

Attached: china-australia-1200-1605297130.jpg (1200x628, 1009.15K)

We only have to kill 63 each, 64 if there are pussies like you.

Chinese are not worth dying over. They're a proud, generous people. Better looking and highly intelligent. China only offers peace through liberation. If you accept the CCP. You will love a happy and prosperous life.

>They actually care for their people unlike the Australian government
Why do you think that is?

>They actually care for their people
>Better infrastructure

Attached: 1964ABC2-F76E-4BFB-A9D1-EC3B3752D81B.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

>Better looking and highly intelligent
Are you a chink?

Attached: 1604400629887.png (250x202, 8.11K)

I'm not a "chink" but I wish I was. I'd feel safer living in China than anywhere else.

> They actually care for their people
What makes you think they will consider you to be one of “their people” and not see you something like Tibetan or Uighur?
Or are you ethnically Chinese?

no one is stopping you

>I will gladly submit to the CCP.

Attached: austschwitz.gif (500x375, 593.61K)

You'll do nothing cause you're cowards who've never won a war lol. We killed 1.1 million of your asian brother in viet so don't come with that cope bug

>What are you going to do when China takes over Australia?

Go cannibal and eat chinese every night.

Attached: bitchprease.jpg (390x285, 18.38K)

Good luck, Chinese economy surpassed the US, the military ranks #1 and the richest country. They have everyone in their pockets. the world is terrified of China, they will hit harder with Russia on their side. Easier just to submit. Democracy is dead.

What is this chink fanfiction

The facts are right fucking there. Even India wants to take China side. India are petrified of them. I'm not trying to scare everyone. I'm speaking the truth, the US is done. China is the global superpower and will have full global influence. I'm not here to troll. I'm just giving advice.

>They actually care for their people unlike the Australian government. Better infrastructure, better economy and prosperity.

This may be all true but you will never be Chinese no matter how many white flags you fly.

At best, you'll be a slave caste toiling away making Huawei phones for your Chinese overlords.

At worst, you'll be castrated and put on estrogen to be used as a fuck toy in a brothel.

>the US is done.

China doesn't have 10 CSG's chang.

So yes

my dad has a theory that america dropped bombs on japan cos they didn't want to bomb whites in germany, probably same reason russia is safe
china will get btfo

Germans surrendered before the a-bombs where dropped on the japs big brain.

At least we will have a real economy under the Chink rule, they will immediately start drilling oil wells all over the place, oil that Australia isn't allowed to produce under globohomo rule as oil is made into unobtainium.

i dont think they give a shit what race you are as long as you arent trying to overthrow the government or doing some separatist jew shit.

Attached: chang poster.png (1190x1042, 193.05K)

murder as many commies as I can until I get put against the wall

Attached: 1643714764069.jpg (500x375, 141.56K)

I will turn you in, imperialist pig.

being anti-government is Jewish now? I think you need to go back to the homeland you souless chink.

They only want WA for the iron ore. Let them have it, those cunts are gay

>Ranks #1
>Has never won a military conflict
You'll never go hot, but the time for talking will soon be over. You're not even allowed to advocate for a war.

I wonder...

Attached: 1647528765120.png (655x578, 494.06K)