Be beautiful russian girl

>be beautiful russian girl
>make few simple videos about being trad
>algorithm makes channel explode
>all your audience is creepy western boomers and loners simping in comments asking you to read their instagram dm's
>talk few months ago how you don't care about money or hardships, would never leave her farm and family
>war in ukraine starts
>flees to turkey, leaves her family and farm because sanctions are affecting her local soap business (yeah sure)
>starts asking for donations in video description
many such cases!
youtube.com/watch?v=hePR0c-siCA

Attached: 1642840675254.jpg (1379x973, 210.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_DEetF_r_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cant really blame her to be fair. Blame the simps

Those goats. You just know.

t. simp

Yeah and she'll send most of the money back too.
I'm assuming there will be a lot of russian mafia within Europe sending money back to Russia.
A lot of traffickers forcing women to do onlyfans etc.
A lot of cheap heroin will flood the west soon too

Her eyes look like those of a crazy person.

Shes a woman

This

Russian femoids are the biggest whores ever. Most of them if not all start fucking from 13-14 years old. By 20-21 they have had more than 50 dicks in their cunts, assholes, mouths.

The Russian society is totally wrecked by the neoliberal western ideology. They are even more godless amoral money-hungry materialist than their peers from the west.

The hope for Russian federation is Muslims and Islam.

If the only hope for them is Islam then they might as well not have a future. Moscow should be turned into a lake.

those look expires in 5 years

Attached: aaa.jpg (500x280, 10.6K)

trad women do not exist anymore

>slav woman
>flees to turkey
Oh boy kek.
Her next video will be KEBABED.com

Don't be tricked by her jew eyes. She will give birth to little manlet psychopaths.

good, simps dont deserve money

So she went to a brown third world shithole?

Attached: indelugeability.jpg (1271x909, 164.15K)

Sanpaku

She knows that Turks go crazy for a second-rate blonde like her, in a vulnerable and compromising situation too.

>Fifty shades of camel cock

I got her video recommended few months ago when she had 1k subscribers, watched few of her videos and all the comments were full of lonely western simps, today a new video from her was in recommendations and she almost has 100k subscribers, comments simping even harder

I dont know her or watch her Videos but.... they wont allow her in Europe because she is Russian and if her living rely on exports(Simping westerns debit cards..) then moving to Turkey makes sense.

This goes to everyone thou, dont over Value Women and especially internet e-whores like her trying to breed men dry of money.

>Image unrelatd

Attached: Pierre GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png (1080x1657, 844.13K)

>bleed* men dry of money.

Correction

Women are the same everywhere.
In America, Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, all of them will take the chance to be a whore if they can get it.

"Human" not an "ET" honest guys.

She turned globo'ed
It's that fucking quick.. you other worlders are going to learn. You pig headed ukes are going to learn too

youtube.com/watch?v=u_DEetF_r_I

Guys, what do you think of my trad fiancee? (pic related). We haven't had sex yet, she says she wants to wait until we're married and both living in my house.

Attached: 7f8497eda9bd11a05bdabc4077d4353500f849c8.jpg (400x500, 34.32K)

>m-muh trad ideal waifu
>let's have her shit out kids and we can all absorb the propaganda machine together.

>be beautiful russian girl
But I only see a psychotic murderer on the picture. Where is the beautiful girl?

>make few simple videos about being trad
A likely story.

built for BBC

And it's a guy's bank account. KEK. This trad wifu probably has a boyfriend already.

Trad my ass, also comments section is filled with single UNFUCKABLE man from western countries. Imagine my shock! Some hoe from Russia is milking losers for easy $$$.

All slavic women have eyes like that.

Attached: mommy natalia 3.jpg (2936x2044, 567.17K)

Lmao youtube has been recommending me this russian sluts video too. Same for you guys too eh? But yeah she is clearly a materialistic and disengenous whore. Larping as a trad russian farm girl. Lmao. Only faggot simps and cucks fall for it. Pathetic

Attached: 1584724486392.jpg (1024x796, 45.83K)

Well, onlyfans doesn't work in Russia so she had to move
Cкaтepтью дopoгa

>she is clearly a materialistic and disengenous whore
For slavic women, that IS traditional.

There's not a lot of options left. Camwhores got their monetisation options removed, they can't cash out in Russia so they move to Turkey. You can stay there for three months without a visa IIRC, and Turkish Airlines are still working with Russia.

I dont trust her.
Somethings not right in that bitches head shes got a fucking screw loose or a blown gasket or something.

Attached: 1646962436008.jpg (500x500, 162.9K)

Attached: the art of milking simps.jpg (1080x1401, 299.33K)

you know, even after all these years, it's still surreal to me that there's an entire culture around men giving women money online, who they haven't even met, without getting anything in return
granted, I'm fairly sure most of the big shit is elaborate money laundering operations but still
fucking surreal man, nukes cant come soon enough

What the fuck? She could go to Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Greece or just any other Eastern European shithole. But she chooses Turkey. What business does she have there?

>nature is so beautiful
Yeah nah. It's a desert climate and is nothing compared to Central / West Eastern Europe.
>people are so nice and giving me food on the street
You just know turks are already starting to form lines trying to groom her.

>those eyes
>trad
nigger, you ain't fooling anybody, that bitch has slavic nasty slut gaped hole golddigger everywhere

Looks handsome