UK IS FUCKED. How soon will UK lift the sanctions on RUSSIA. lol

UK fails to secure promise of more oil from Saudi Arabia, UAE.
Boris Johnson ended his trip to Riyadh and Abu Dhabi without securing pledges to increase crude supplies.
Johnson ended his trip to the Arabian Peninsula on Wednesday after meetings with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Riyadh and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed in Abu Dhabi.
He came away without persuading the kingdoms to announce any ramp-up of oil supplies as the UK, US and their allies try to persuade the world to cut off their imports from Russia to punish Putin.

Asked by a reporter whether Saudi Arabia would boost output, he replied, “I think you need to talk to the Saudis about that.
But I think there was an understanding of the need to ensure stability in global oil markets and gas markets and the need to avoid damaging price spikes.”
Link:
rt.com/business/552194-uk-johnson-saudi-oil/

Attached: UK.jpg (800x497, 52.75K)

>rt
>meme flag

Attached: trash.jpg (1000x1500, 91.63K)

bong inbred, how much you are paying for gas and petrol today ???? lmao

bongs will be freezing very soon. lol

I really hope so

6 months of summer ahead of us rn

brutal freezing british summers
its over

Attached: 1647510019764.gif (480x266, 2.85M)

Nah we're adapted to our own climate. Plenty of time for energy to rise though so we can freeze next February

a bit rich of the saudis not to help another muslim country eh

Eh, we have reopened several oil refineries in the North Sea and recently found a large supply of oil off Scotland which we made a deal with the Norwegians to share as well as receiving a fare bit from them.

Not a huge blow to lose saudi oil as well, especially compared to Germany and France

LMAO

Attached: Check-mark-2..jpg (432x549, 140.42K)

Attached: Laughs in BongPedo.jpg (620x387, 75.13K)

We still need to drive, cunt.

The UK actually buys a surplus of oil. But for some reason they sell a lot of it to the EU. The UK also has a lot of oil reserves they wont touch because of green retards not wanting them to.

meme flag get a real country

Yeah, it's bad!
Their fult really, I feel bad for the people though, it's the traitors and cabal, they eff it up for everyone!

Imagine still supporting Bojo after all the crap he's put the UK through

Attached: bojo-hair.jpg (796x647, 78.75K)

>Imagine still supporting Bojo after all the crap he's put the UK through
Boris Johnson is a pedophile.
Time to expose his pedophila to the whole world.

Attached: boris photo leak.jpg (622x941, 157.44K)

Yel.
The Brits have some Difficult choices to make!
All their curent strategies lead to absolute loss, they will have to purge evil to survive!
Much like us here in NA!
Not much Time either, past a certain point all choices made prior eill cement outcomes, and nothing changed will matter!

I doubt they will even consider key things, it's too drastic, and the cushy are not used to shit so they wont belive their situation changing... not in time to preserve most likely, unfortunately!

Very difficult choices!

We don't actually get much of our oil or gas from Russia, this was done to try push down the skyrocketing price of it.

This post is surprisingly redpilled and somewhat based, considering it's a leaf.

We literally pump our own oil out the north sea. if shtf we just stop selling it abroad and use it ourself

What can I say, truth is truth!
I am fond of Britania, but, that won't help much!