What's Any Forums's stance on Ba'athism?

What's Any Forums's stance on Ba'athism?

Attached: main-qimg-677ed58b82abf043c8ce1bb8e8175e51-lq.jpg (590x625, 48.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1CvNUNI4
youtube.com/watch?v=CcX5w-K2e-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zbM2dYs2NEw
youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI
youtube.com/watch?v=5_qEyQw6eiI
youtube.com/watch?v=zayePvf-Evo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based as fuck. Very logical. Beautiful at architecture. Everything up to the bank guy seems legit

5/5 very nice

>What's Any Forums's stance on Ba'athism?
kill all nonwhites

Attached: 1646007991448.jpg (225x225, 4.44K)

An ideology that makes (((them))) scared. Not my cup of tea, but still good.

You have an apelike understanding of geopolitics and who your enemy really is

youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1CvNUNI4

Had the French and Americans not meddled with the ba’ath controlled arab states the arab world would be based and muslims in europe would be flooding back
>tfw my political radicalisation started when Gadaffi was murdered

Attached: 5D329ED3-21E2-4FF8-BB9B-CF31F90DCE4C.jpg (371x371, 19.04K)

>Shia, Sunni, Arab or alawite.. we are all Iraqi
>NOT US KURDS
Pssssssshhhhhhhhhh
>Now we’re all Iraqi

Attached: quote-don-t-be-attracted-to-easy-paths-because-the-paths-that-make-your-feet-bleed-are-the-saddam-hussein-57-91-81.jpg (850x400, 62.92K)

Cool mustache

Thanks to my fathers friend from work, I was one of the first children in Poland who underwent life saving heart surgery. I have only good memories from Iraq. Warm and nice. Not grey.. Best melon ice cream I ever ate. Wonderful beef dishes. Loved visiting Niniva, Gali Ali Beg , Ktisiphon etc All thanks to Saddam and the Baath party. I can only say thank you. Would be alive if it wasn't for you.

>not posting this masterpiece:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcX5w-K2e-Y

Baathism was an inferior ideology to pan-islamism. Why be one as iraqis/Arabs when we could have been one as muslims throughout the entire umma?

>and who your enemy really is
everyone who isn't me

Attached: trollge.gif (498x498, 1.96M)

Just so you know how that looked was shown in the evening news(first time I saw a human covered in light grey ash from phosphor), just before the last days prayer and Jucy and Jamila (a children cartoon, about a girl and here pet coal bear, and how tough her life and the life of her family was in Australia).

youtube.com/watch?v=zbM2dYs2NEw

Didn't post that one because the Saddam's Ba'ath party anthem is better

Attached: 7592a5d1df03240e084a688325f0b9d2--iraqi-army-saddam-hussein.jpg (736x719, 118.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI

youtube.com/watch?v=5_qEyQw6eiI

That's actually very touching user

Attached: x9ym50prh6961.jpg (531x792, 79.88K)

Because no one normal wants to be in the same organisation or country entity that has the brotherhoods members in it. They have fucked up turkey, Persian/Iran, Pakistan and are doing everything in their power to fuck up Indonesia. But I guess that is what happens when the people who start determinating what is and what isn't muslim, didn't even have arabic as their first language. So they go full retard with litteral translation, not understanding that all the scripts were not only writen in high, but also poetic version of arabic. On top of that they start pushing their own (non arabic, specially not at the time of the Prophet) customs. Including those which the Prophet STRICTLY forbade (like circumcission of females).

Because there are Christians in the middle east too

Not as good as showers.

Attached: Zyklon.jpg (650x641, 61.59K)

Sadly I have only two things left from my time in Iraq a 44 year "travel" bear my mom bought for me just before surgery and a matchboks pepsi transport car(red truck with white/blue trailer). I had a belt that was left from my youth organisation uniform for like 30+ years, but it went missing durning moving. It was a wonderful think to wear. The boots, the belt and the camo pattern blue, white, black dark blue uniform.

Whiter than us

Pan Islamism is so cringe bro. All those different ethnicities and cultures clumped together because muh religion n shieeee. Literally another form of globohomo

that's why Phalangists are far superior:

youtube.com/watch?v=zayePvf-Evo

Thanks to threads like that
it is easy to spot arabs
whatever they are rapefugees or using proxies.

Kind of funny to hear their bs stories and taqyyia crap actually.

Attached: hog nap-sleepLceW.jpg (560x375, 34.34K)