Here's the 411. These guys help out unfortunate people, using YouTube monetization...

Here's the 411. These guys help out unfortunate people, using YouTube monetization. This monetization has been disabled for ALL Russian bloggers. Great job YouTube. This is on par with banning handicapped athletes from the Olympics just because they happened to be born in Russia. And they want to claim to be into social justice? These social justice "warrirors" are on par with the Nazis; in that they would have ZERO qualms about gassing their opposition.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZiD0_X8Zso

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.83K)

>oy vey muh nazis!
fuck off commie kike no money no nazi money for you

Don't tongue my anus pervert.
Because of kikes like you, people around the world will celebrate the demise of America.
People like you betrayed, and destroyed America!
You're worse than a commie!

>waaaah we hate american capitalism and culture
>but also we want to make money from american capitalism and culture
kys retard

wowwwwww ok guys revert the sanction now!!!

>Bungie makes a video game that takes place in russia.
>Bans all russian players.

t.illiterate.
Projecting much?
You prefer to be on the side of people who nail others to crosses and burn them? Classic.

You're crying that some Russians can't make money using American websites according to American capitalism... but you also hate America and capitalism. How does that make any sense?

This destroys the free market.
Sanctions are the biggest commie push ever.

I don't fuckijg care about your literal who vodka drinking potato headed vermin race. Every single Slav from Pooland to Russia shouldn't even exist you asiatic mongrel filth.

Where did I say I hater America? I'm very, very much fond of America, and Americans; except people like you and lefties.
You don't make any sense.
I'm not crying. I'm just saying its not very "Christian" of them.
You tribal, spear chucking ethnocentric kike.

Go back to Asia you vodka nigger. Only timing slavs are good at is killing each other hahahahahah

Bruh if Russians are going to support Jewtin then they're gonna get sanctioned. Maybe your YouTubers can start Chaturbate accounts instead.

Still whiter than you, meme flag.

Attached: 1621343272209.png (959x592, 1.15M)

Imagine not realizing that the War in Ukraine is to prop us US economy by transferring assets from EU industry; devastated by sanctions, just so that Biden doesn't completely loose the senate.

Slavs are not even close to White. Le tme guess you have slanted eyes and a potato shaped head? Hahahahah. Hitler would have made East Europe a fucking paradise on earth. Instead we get you Slavic niggers killing each other over who gets to live in tee biggest mud hut. Disgusting race of vermin.

>complains about american capitalism
>but also wants to profit from american capitalism
get sanctioned, fgt

didn't even finish reading.
My frailly got Aryan papers during the War.
So still whiter than you.
Not complaining. Pointing out that if you don't stand by American Values, you won't have an America.

Go die in your mud hut subhuman. I'm glad you're killing those ukrainian Slavic monkeys you do the job Hitler didn't have time to complete.

Do you mean just like everyone is celebrating Russian demise?

As much as Americans are retarded fags, they’re not retarded malicious fags like Russians are

I apologize that we didn't let you get sodomized by the Turks. You're clearly a sodomite.
cope much.