Is he right/based

is he right/based

Attached: OIP-2.jpg (474x248, 22.82K)

Yep he's ok. Possible grifter but

but...what?

Hi video that showed off the terrifying Noah Yuval Hurari,(Author of Globohomo bible and NYT best seller, "Homo Deus") was pretty based. But at the end he has some cringey commercials for shit that undercut it. So who knows. Since he's an e-celeb, I guess the answer is that he can fuck off. Still that video was decent--no one knows how fucking scary the Hurari is--he's like the high priest of the "transhumanism for the rich, happy chemicals in the food and drink for the poor" that is driver behind so much bad now.

i suppose hes alright if youre looking for an introduction to whats behind the curtain, but i honestly cant stand his stuff

He based, but most of all actually funny, probably more important for our cause than any other e-celebrity...
Very hard being funny with this message of ours.
We're winning, bigly, Any Forums...

literally who

some guy on the interweb

He is based. You can't make money off of the truth though. Not without consequences. Those consequences will chip away at him.

>interweb
I know that place

Very talented but controlled opposition

true but to be fair you got to have money if you want to at least try and compete with (((them))) and get your message out ?

>actually funny
very true
his video mocking people who sunbathe their butt hole always cracks me up

how so please explain fren

ewww hes that boymoder my mom used to watch we can see the hrt bitch

me too very cool place

>ewww
please no trannies/faggots in this thread

>Very talented but controlled opposition
True. He'll be funny and dropping redpills for a while and then one day tell you to go do something that doesn't make any sense, like when he tried to convince all his viewers to join and support BLM.

He's trying to be based but he's an eternal faggot. Can't hide it

not really

then why're you here friend?

>convince all his viewers to join and support BLM
?what video was this

He's funny. That's all he has to be.

People like this ruin the essence of what self realization truly is and what it offers. What a massive fucking faggot.

Why can't you fucking faggot ass retards just watch something and take it for what it is? Why do you always have to invest all or nothing in people? That shit is so fucking retarded and asinine. Enjoy the content that is informative and accurate. Reject the rest. You don't have to suck the dick of every fucking person on a screen you agree with on something. Fuck

He's mostly right but his whole humor is just "they believe this dumb thing haha", it's not very intelligent and it gets old very quickly. Not based

this just in