Unironically, 1 single F-22 could absolutely exterminate and annihilate the enitre russian army

unironically, 1 single F-22 could absolutely exterminate and annihilate the enitre russian army keep fucking around and you will find out

Attached: Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH.jpg (2736x1822, 3.74M)

or just microwave them from space.

unironically, 1 single F-22 could absolutely exterminate and annihilate the enitre russian army

Dont worry the F22 and SU35 will be fighting over Alaska in May.

literally

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 5.13K)

ace combat isn't real, my dude

unironically, 1 single F-22 could absolutely exterminate and annihilate the enitre russian army

MOBIUS ONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>an air superiority fighter could annihilate a ground force
bro i want what you're smoking hook me up with your dealers deets

f22 is the real deal. f35 garbage project to extract money

lol LMAO 360 noscope with rpg7

F22 bros... did we get too cocky??

Attached: F22.png (613x365, 28.12K)

comparin the f22 to the su35 is an inslut, the su35 could maybe match an f16 if the pilot was having a good day but even then it would be a big event

BRO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND USA HAS MOBIUS 1 HELL LITERALLY SHOOT HUNDREDS OF AGMS WITHOUT REFUELING AND OBLITERATE THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE WHILE BLINDFOLDED

Imagine what one of these could do to the Belt and Road Initiative.

Attached: 1646730236509.jpg (1024x576, 48.17K)

literally duh!!

F-22s will get blown out of the sky by S400s and S500s.

rafale is a meme

Americans are known to do this. I remember India especially handed their asses to them in one case and pretty much showed that the USAF can't take on the Indian airforce. Most people in the military don't take them seriously after training with them. They think they're hot shit. They lose. They invent bs excuses.
It's like, fuck around and don't find out.

Yes, a French pilot who was much more experienced "Shot down" an f-22 who was piloted by a new pilot, and who was probably cocky as hell. But is a real fight, they would never have reached a dogfight faze, so it's kinda irrelevent.

s400 didn't do shit against israeli F35 in syria

50 years.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

a meme that shoots down the airplane that singlehandedly destroyed the entire russian army

I think we all know who wears the pants around here.

Because they aren't allowed to fire them at Israeli or Turkish jets.

this, F22 would never dogfight it would detect the enemy plane miles away and it would already get BTFO before they even dectect it

s400 never detected an f35

this, F22 would never dogfight it would detect the enemy plane miles away and it would already get BTFO before they even dectect it

Bullshit propaganda.

US is a paper tiger, you can't even fly these things without losing them in the ocean

oh honey no...

Attached: 1646783801055.jpg (1024x791, 138.15K)

>t it would detect the enemy plane miles away and it would already get BTFO before they even dectect it
the F35 have lower sensor range than french planes

shut up chang

>entire list of wins were vsing prop planes flown by 3rd world countries

Attached: taliban laughing 2.jpg (697x505, 62.31K)

)))))

>t pajeet

rafale is a 4th gen shitplane stop trying to fit in french military is irrelevant and got btfo by niggers in Mali

i am waiting for china to colonize australia you're next on the list after taiwan

>muh unfair comparisons