Kamikaze drones

like this is kind of cool, no?

Three years ago this was a sci-fi... and now it's on the battlefield in Ukraine...

Fantasy:
youtu.be/M7mIX_0VK4g?t=159

Reality:
youtu.be/CghbWRmtJKM?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=EBNayBINEBc

"AeroVironment Switchblade" they're called.

Attached: killer_drones.png (1250x1128, 914.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBNayBINEBc
youtube.com/watch?v=WVLmc4CG94Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 684djf.png (226x199, 109.71K)

we've had reliable kamikaze drones for the past 60 years, dude, they're called missiles.

>drones now suicide themselves
>this is high tech somehow

there is only few cruise messiles in the world that are designed to searh and then destroy
unlike normall messiles witch needs a target before launching
thats the first difference, second is that drone is 50 times slower than messile but also 20+ times cheaper

Drone have high degree maneuverability. They can seek and destroy in tight corners with high precision. In the future, these drones may be able to be AI equipped to target particular human faces and kill targets. They can maneuver inside buildings and kill all combatants.

And this isn't going to stop at drone the kill via explosion. There will be sniper drones too that can hover with high stability and fire high caliber sniper rounds from anywhere, the skin, atop a mountain ridge, etc.

You could deploy RPG drops, bomb dropping drones, etc.

Basically, for every soldier you have, you can thousands of drones. for every sniper you have, you have hundreds of sniper drones.

warfare is getting so gay

>youtube.com/watch?v=EBNayBINEBc

Holy fuck, Russoids literally stand no chance. I'm starting to feel bad for them, American technology vs Russians is like Aliens curbstomping WWI armies.

fucking manhacks

>EMPed the drones
heh, nothing personnel

If only I could create an EMP device or something with a spark gap and a coil of wire!
youtube.com/watch?v=WVLmc4CG94Y

The switchblade isn't a drone. It's an R/C airplane with a grenade attached to it. The plane is launched from a tube and operated by a person wearing FPV goggles who flys the plane into the target. It's super low tech actually. Anyone can build something very similar, less the explosive of course.

Just install the electrical components inside a faraday cage. it's what we now do for satellites, the electrical grip (every since the 1989 geomagnetic storm event) and virtually all other military equipment.

Basically, just harden the equipment, not a big deal. Civilian shit is the weak shit.

>detonate EMP grenade next to squad of soldiers
>haha it only effects electronics we're safe dude trust me
>soldiers receive 5 times chest x-rays
Tfw Iraqi burn pits all over again

Attached: 1647410232721.jpg (720x769, 95.37K)

What you described is still a drone. Drones, right now, are not autonomous. Drones is just a robot of sorts that can operate autonomously or be remotely controlled. There are land and air drones, and there's some water drones which are going to start being used more frequently.

Preferably, a drone in the future will be both autonomous and remotely controlled to enhance its abilities.

>build a small unprotected drone
Maybe someone should tell them about induction warfare

Nukes are more humane than flying killer robots. Launch the fucking nukes already.

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE IS BAAAACKKKK

>EMP
*laughs in vacuum tubes*

How will you ground your super faraday cage in a airborne drone, dude

All personnel will be required to carry an RF jammer on their persons at all times, this is the new standard SOP.

Attached: BF3 Comrades.png (1000x563, 586.18K)

This is my take as well.

Attached: Sword of Mutt~01.jpg (217x212, 19.98K)

a fucking leaf

>Automated
>RF jamming
What you jamming? Is the drone listening to jazz FM?

>a 25 million dollar order now buys this
>A computer generated graphic
Which is true if you know how the contractor/money game works

Hehehe investment go poof
Enjoy your $25m cartoon

>and they're easy to use, which is important because..
>these people are very stupid.

This is why the US is turning their army into a gay parade and turning autistic kids into troons.
It's not only for demoralization/degeneracy. They need hyper efficient speedrunners for drone operations, deranged enough to constantly commit remote war crimes and completely loyal to the structure that provides them validation and free hormones.

Which is yet another reason why they should be eradicated.

1. Show me an AI advanced enough to seek and destroy programmable targets via facial recognition, DNA analysis ect...

2. Jam whatever frequency the drones operate on I just mentioned RF because it was the first thought that popped into my head

Attached: 1646875145134.webm (720x406, 2.98M)

every american soldier is artificially intelligent. retard

Does a faraday cage need to be grounded? Grounding a faraday cage — that is, providing a way for the electric charge from its exterior to exit — is important in terms of safety, but it is not necessary for a Faraday cage to operate.

You can already do that with a raspberry pie

Demoralization shills there's a way around everything

It's American so only 41%

Mil-Spec hardening is one third that is needed for Russian EMP optimized nuclear weapons and attack profiles. US would go dark for a long time if EMPs were used.

>Drones, right now, are not autonomous. Drones is just a robot of sorts that can operate autonomously

>you dont need to ground a frday cage
What a retard