How many innocent people has the CIA killed? How many lives destroyed?

Destroyed a duly elected President. Maybe more than one. They will never allow the people's voices to be heard. They work on behalf of a Cabal. A Cabal who enslves us all.

Attached: Anne_Sacoolas.jpg (634x645, 122.39K)

>innocent people
Nobody is innocent

Yes, the jews.

Transcendental dinduism.

The Deep Dark inner workings of the Deep State. This what we are dealing with people.
Introducing Baal...
Demon from Hell...

Attached: Baal-demon-4.jpg (325x441, 36.67K)

Which diplomat is she married to?

Attached: 1626680841499.jpg (1024x915, 63.09K)

Who cares. CIA is based. They keep America safe. Nobody gives a shit who they kill.

Kikes like you are NGMI.

Attached: glowinthedarkstickman.gif (220x220, 875.43K)

The answer is honestly probably billions.

kek, met a CIA spook in a game I played, told him what I thought of him and ruined his playtime...
He got all defensive and said I missunderstood his work, I told him he could eat a dick and that he would go to hell...
I might even have implied that I hated the anti christ while I was at it...

Based

Based

keep supporting the two party system. support your congressman and most importantly support your banks role in your goverment

I can't get over the fact that, after Obama said the US had no strategic interest in Ukraine and the US should pivot to Asia, the CIA kept working on Ukraine. That means that even the POTUS's priorities fall flat against the CIA agendas and you just have to go along with whatever the power game and international intrigues that they're playing at. That is just unbelievable to me. Let's just admit that it's the CIA, the arquitect of EU, make all calls and no one else.

Or the time Trump was trying to draw down troop levels in Syria but the CIA just played shell games with military equipment and personnel, openly disobeying a direct order from their alleged "commander in chief".

Attached: 1621909944477.png (839x1029, 159.55K)

>can't get over the fact that, after Obama said the US had no strategic interest in Ukraine and the US should pivot to Asia, the CIA kept working on Ukraine. That means that even the POTUS's priorities fall flat against the CIA agendas and you just have to go along with whatever the power game and international intrigues that they're playing at. That is just unbelievable to me. Let's just admit that it's the CIA, the arquitect of EU, make all calls and no one else.
excellent post.

>Or the time Trump was trying to draw down troop levels in Syria but the CIA just played shell games with military equipment and personnel, openly disobeying a direct order from their alleged "commander in chief".
Wow...

innocent? no such thing.

>Who cares. CIA is based. They keep America safe. Nobody gives a shit who they kill.
They were trying to overthrow a sitting President.

Not enough

Attached: Bloodbath.jpg (2036x2984, 1.13M)

Based

According to your homosexual astroturfing team.