Ok where are all the robot gear exoskelton technology and all the shit that we were supposed to see

ok where are all the exoskelton robot gear technology hypersonic cruise missiles and all the shit that we were supposed to see
why do all ruskies soldiers look homeless and use ww2 soviet crap

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-17 235733.png (717x466, 318.48K)

You don't throw in the elite soldiers just to fight some Ukrainians

because hydrolic servos are not practical in combat and constantly break.
Look at disney land. They can't keep a animatronic functioning more than 4 days.
Hyper Plastics cost too much, they value a soildure at 30k a unit and don't want to waste 100k of gear on a unit.

the kremlin said that all the infantry had been modernized according to their ratnik program but as we saw during the invasion most of them don't even have standard body armor lmao

You do if you don't want to embarrass yourself and loose.

Why don't they put a rifle on this thing?

Attached: Goliath.jpg (3504x2336, 3.59M)

why dont they just give rifles to civilians?

WanderWaffe when

>ok where are all the exoskelton robot gear technology
Africa

Attached: Ghana_Kantanka_unveils_armored_vehicles_and_exoskeleton_2.jpg (925x617, 141.21K)

So go ahead and win already
Ukraine is still accepting foreign volounteers

WTF IS THIS AHHAHAHHA

the US mil being concerned about needing a new caliber for better armor pen now seems unnecessary kek

At this rate I wouldn't ve surprised if Africa wins WW3 because it turns out their meme shit wasn't just a meme after all.

Wow

>Doubting Wakadan technology.

idk if this is a tactic by russia to make themself appear weak but in the collective minds they clearly lost their position as 2nd world power now it's china

i think they actually are weak, they have a lower gdp than shitaly

>Ukraine is still accepting foreign volounteers
As are you guys, tovarish. Syrians and Chechens, you know. And still you get your asses kicked.

Attached: dude the fuck mang.png (620x1108, 651.93K)

I didn't say that as an evidence of them losing, but as away for britanon to go and win against shitty Russian army that already lost or something

they have same gdp as mexico ahahhaha

Shouldn't you subhumans die of hunger or something

I think britfart knows, as do you and I, that if this shit goes on long enough the Russians will win; larger army and nukes.. kinda settles it, if it comes to it, but, it will be an expensive victory.

Biчнaя Пaм'ять.

what r u talking about retard

Strelok took them to fight the Monolith.