Um.... Ukrainesisters?

Attached: 12234389843898945.jpg (1200x1034, 332.96K)

it’s over

Ya for Ukrainian

What do the horizontal red-orange lines represent? Russian dominated presence, but not completely controlled?

This is a map from 2 weeks ago

total bullshit

Wow Russia sure is taking a while to conquer open fields and desolate mountainside kek

do you know what horizontal means?

Soon

Attached: Ukraine4.jpg (1200x1034, 303.5K)

Call me when they are in Kiiiiww. They are stuck in the mud and their tanks are blown up by the CIA.

It took you 20 years to conquer Afghanistan and in the end you ran away leaving Billions of military equipment for the Taliban, give the Russians a chance to catch up this is only the fourth week.

NOOOOOOOOOO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS!!

Attached: Hanging Poopin.jpg (1200x800, 438.14K)

They haven’t achieved any major objectives, have tanked their economy and are now repressing their own people. Invasion has been a spectacular failure, even if they do manage to take anything worthwhile the Ukrainians will reject Russian law and the world will continue to ostracise Russia by forcing Russians to eat their pets to stay fed lmao.

they're called copelines
see related copecages

>and are now repressing their own people
Lad our own governments repress our own people, do you have a gold fish brain? Trucker protests in Canada shut down, Covid protests and anything anti-vax mandate along with all the shutting down of your life if you refused to take the vax.

Attached: 52C6EAA7-F2C6-4C68-ADEE-8AA15E29B1E0.jpg (1536x1536, 438.32K)

Woah... Vladimir Putin needs me? Okay... I'll do it.. I am going to battle for you Putin! I got your back Putin!

Attached: Transcendental drip.jpg (888x888, 94.43K)

Why in Spanish?

We could also destroy Putin's entire invasion force in a week. The U.S.'s lack of your old school imperialist cunt aptitude to rule over distant foreign countries shouldn't be mistaken for weakness

Attached: 1644765067560.jpg (613x460, 48.49K)

>Mariupol is surrounded by a 100 kilometer radius of enemy controlled area in every direction
>Moskals still can't capture it
>Ukrainian military still manages to send supplies there
What is the official cope explanation for this?

Was non-state media banned? Was social media banned? Were you liable to spend time in jail for refusing the vaccine?

Stop equating cucked governments response to the pandemic to what’s happening in Russia, they literally used chemical weapons on UK soil to try and have dissidents killed. Honestly why western chuds will take a pro Russia position just to be a contrarian midwit is beyond me.

The world saw how your country handled the Afghan withdrawal, your potato leaders and the complete lack of serious people leading your country and laughed.

Attached: 1647033188057.jpg (640x480, 81.56K)

cope more ms painter vatniks

Multiple lies in a single post. Very nice.

>Stop criticizing against your oppressors, they're slightly nicer than some other oppressors half a world away!
The absolute state of Britcucks.

Take off the vpn, you're not British if you were you'd know why your responses are completely moronic.

lul

areas that pootin said more banan is in

Attached: monke.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Mate you make literally no sense, nobody in the UK supports Russia so if anyone needs to drop the VPN and stop shilling to get good goy points from the FSB it’s you

The closest blue area on that map (Polohy) is exactly 100km away from Mariupol so where am i lying?

why do you guys even try
you're so bad at this

I literally just said that our response to corona was dumb as fuck, are you honestly saying that being jailed for criticising a failed invasion which has crashed your savings/pension is the same as not being able to go for a manicure?

It AZOVER

Attached: IMG_20220318_034130_396.jpg (1280x853, 203.14K)

fucking rat kike

>The world saw how your country handled the Afghan withdrawal
I thought it was a good thing to withdraw and could give two fucks about the optics. If you want to go claim it for her majesty be my guest, Nigel

how is zalinsky going to make fake propoganda videos when russia has completely taken over kiev?

Attached: honey_i_shrunk_the_kids_thumb_[1].jpg (1200x630, 185.62K)

Is this a Russian map?

Is that why defenders are begging for deblockade if the city, because they are getting fresh supplies?

This. Your sentiments directly mirror mine. So many people are also trying to equate the banning of RT with the mass media blackouts happening in Russia, where kids are getting thrown in jail for protesting, and people have been arrested for holding up a blank piece of paper.

>Two more weeks
Two more weeks

Its good ti withdraw , not leave all of your equipment behind tho, thats known as a route

The Ivan rat reveals itself

Tell your sister if the rouble drops any more she can spread her cheeks and wiggle her beef for me on livejasmin and I’ll send her the money for half a loaf

Ho. Lee. Shit. It’s happening!

Attached: 168FC662-3D35-4089-9C95-0788EBC4824D.png (1788x906, 141.51K)

To evacuate civilians, are you stupid?

you jailed people for not wearing masks, that do absolutely nothing against an aerosolized virus, that never at any point during the hysteria had a median age of mortality below life expectancy
it's worse than being jailed for protesting

zone of ongoing fighting

kek

>We could also destroy Putin's entire invasion force in a week.
Russia fires a single nuke at yellowstone, and the USA is engulfed in a cooling event that wipes out 90% of the US population.
Mexico will build a wall to keep us out.

People were getting thrown in jail for protesting in canada week beforr the war

Don’t forget about the 27 nukes that were “accidentally” left in Afghanistan. Thanks Biden.

One with an average or above IQ would assume that it's to denote actively contested areas.

>To evacuate civilians
Which Ukraine keeps refusing to allow.

Do you mean shoot at the evacuation busses

they represent long term life goals and aspirations

>Deliberately dodges previous questions
>Takes stance of not wanting none interference as support for Russia.

Hold on, need my sunglasses to see you.

Attached: 1646364577232.jpg (322x527, 9.97K)

whaat peopl don't realize is that 2 US imperial weeks are a different metric than 2 STANDARD SOVIETSKY SOYUZ weeks
it might be a timezone thing, and adidas thing but whatever it is, 2 western weeks dont equal 2 eastern weeks

everyone here knows youre not british, you understand that, right?

The USA forgot one of their top secret classified stealth blackhawks. A week later the Afghans were taking it out for a joyride.
And Democrats still like Biden.

What Putin does with his jails in Moscow is not my problem, and it certainly does not justify my own government's fuckery.

As if they care about civis, ive seen ukrainians shooting their own, placing artillery in resident block, posting pics of hqs in schools

Fuck... this is the end Reddit sisters

Attached: Ukraine losses.jpg (1280x1137, 281.06K)