It's over, wh*teoid

It's over, wh*teoid.

Attached: 1647568333617.png (1861x891, 751.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5X18lqyDO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacks are like bacteria

when there is food, like a dead carcass or a pile of shit, bacteria eat and multiply at an exponential rate, reaching trillions of bacteria in a few hours, until they have consumed their entire pile of shit

then, all the bacteria die at once, sometimes a dozen or so survives, sometimes not a single one out of the trillions survives

Attached: 90ca30da5036d6b0ff_GettyImages-1189194492.jpg (1280x720, 211.98K)

No, industrial society did this. Just look at amishes or white peasants with 20 babies back then.

>amishes
same as niggers

same IQ, same exponential population growth, same complete population collapse after the good times run out

amish, niggers and bacteria are r selected. Humans are K selected.

This is what happens when you don't fucking slaughter them

>utah one of the most fertile American states solely because of Mormons

also for chinkoids

You are retard. Just look at every great man from the past for example Bach`s family. 10 children 10 brothers etc. LITERALLY INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION and BIG FUCKING megacities did it to the white man. Not the wars, not the kikes, but exactly modern way of life.

Serious question, how DO we realistically solve the birth rate problem? What policies can governments use to have people make more children?

Get rid of child support, alimony, and no fault divorce

Of course there would be 1-1.5 kids on average in British Columbia. Seriously, the last time I saw a car on the road with 2-3 kids in the backseat might have been 2019. That's a lot of time to not see a car with the whole family in it. For reference, I would be in any such vehicle 3-4 times a day for over 1500 days of my youth. That's feasibly 6,000 trips with seats filled. X that with the number of cars I see with mom and pop times the number of cars I see a day (3,000 give or take) over 3 years (3,000,000 cars) and I account for 18,000,000,000 members of the population.

Unga bunga it's a matter of when society deems you're 'sufficiently old enough' to have kids and nothing else. Whites periodically go through birthrate declines it's just that people choosing to have kids later means the birth boom that follows a birth bust ended up protracted.

This white baby boom will push births among whites over 3 million at the same time declining births to nonwhites will reduce them to around 1 million or so.

Attached: births in the USA 2022 to 2032.png (3828x742, 498.65K)

>Germany, Italy, and Japan all blue
Interesting how that works huh

>india that low
Time for me to make my harem of pajeeta qts
Pajeetas ,here i cum

The flood of niggers into Europe will cause a breaking point in society.

spainchads be like
>haha gatling gun go brrrr

Attached: file.png (621x414, 463.5K)

why are eskimos breeding so much?

Ban immigration and build homes (both singlexfamily and large condos) like crazy to make large homes affordable. Also larger tax deductions and lower rates for more children. Main reason people don’t have kids is because it is expensive and they would have to crowd into a small home

>he doesn't know about the breeders' revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=b5X18lqyDO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

>Europe and White America will be converging with the state of Israel today, with TFRs approaching 3 children per woman and looking to triple-quadruple their populations in the coming century, reaching the demographic scale of Asia today by 2200.
>The US may end that century as majority White again, having lost that status around the 2040s.
>The precise details of what will happen in Europe will depend on unknowables, such as the extent to which it becomes Africanized during the 21st century, and the interplay of shifting ethnic proportions with Islamic conversion. However, one minimal thing we can say is that after reaching a minimum sometime in the second half of the 21st century, the share of the indigenous European population will begin to increase again in the 22nd century. They will be concentrated in the small towns and rural areas, and will begin to demographically push back into the Afro-Islamic big cities.

Attached: amish mormons population.gif (886x643, 474.78K)

Niggers couldn't even figure out how to sail

Attached: africans can't sail.jpg (1430x2157, 615.61K)

>same complete population collapse after the good times run out
The Amish can farm their own food, retard. They aren't dependent on gibs like niggers are. The Amish rarely even use food stamps.

Attached: amish farmer.jpg (1024x566, 93.49K)

With the upcoming wheat and fertilizer shortages there won't be enough gibs to keep that up.
Hope you like seeing a proper famine within the next couple of years.

>it's over for South Indians
Feels good to be a northie. Tamilniggers literally have the birth rate of koreans.

Snowchinks will rule the world when whites, blacks and rice chinks goes extinct.

It really is over