Japanese begin to lose passion for supporting Ukraine

Japanese begin to lose passion for supporting Ukraine

Many Japanese are opposed to Zelensky's comments about the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Apparently, he believes that he can slander the defeated nation forever.
Thus, it seems that the Japanese have begun to think, "After all, he is just a dick piano man."
He also said bad things about Germany, citing what happened 80 years ago.
The Japanese people feel uncomfortable about this as well.

washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/17/zelenskys-scathing-speech-germany/

Attached: yt.jpg (1315x237, 113.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbmZrzN3WFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

723 名前:風吹けば名無し
After the Pearl Harbor attack statement, many Japanese people have become kind of uninterested in it.
No one said anything about the US attack on Iraq.
People are starting to see it on the same level.

Yeah he's pretty rude in asking for help. Like if you had a really hard day at work, come home, your wife sees you all stressed out and asks if theres anything she can get you, then you say "Oh yeah I'd love that. Can you make me a sandwich you stupid bitch?". She's probably not going to take it very well, despite you having a bad day, and will lose all sympathy for you.

563 名前:風吹けば名無し
Western is more likely to be damaged by any mention of the invasion era.

595 名前:風吹けば名無し
That's really the point.
I think the British, Americans, French, and Russians are the ones who have turned a blind eye to their own barbarism.
Russia is getting beat up now, but the British, Americans, and French should be beaten to a pulp someday.
As an Asian, I'm offended by the fact that these guys are pretending to be innocent.

Zelensky: "Americans, please remember. That your ancestors, who were Native Americans, were massacred by the British."

I hope Japan and Russia comes to a peaceful settlement about the Kurils and Japan breaks free from US occupation.

Bruh… lol… what? Did he actually say this?

Japan doesn't matter and nobody cares what they think

>"After all, he is just a dick piano man."

Attached: apu questioning.png (680x521, 114.72K)

Zelensky was a comedian before President.
Famous by performing piano by dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbmZrzN3WFE

He plays the piano with his dick
WAKE UP

I thought it was some inscrutable japanese idiom
But no, it's completely literal

good fuck hohols

>foreigners must die for our corrupt Jewish regime
OK clownman

発狂してんのはネトウヨだけだろ(笑)
調子に乗るなハゲ

washpost paywall pisses me off
wtf is this in real?

アメリカ国旗で糞みたいな日本語を書いてる奴って何人なの?チョン?

Nips are unironically the best race

Why get literally butthurt over shit that you did? It would be understandable if he made insensitive comments about the nookening. Either way, get in line with the rest of the giddy non-whites like India, arabs and South American monkeys who are exhilarated that whites are getting btfo in Europe.

It’s because a fake Jew never forgets and carries a grudge eternally. It’s part of their neuroticism. They don’t understand forgiveness and their attempt to prevent the past from happening again becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Your grandparents lost in WW2 and brought shame to your people. You're nothing more than the 3rd generation of an occupied people. Life is pretty comfortable though.

The pearl harbor attack was initiated by non-whites against whites. This is inexcusable and the punishment for that was 2 nukes. Germany gets a pass, since it was a white vs white conflict.

Based nips

Japan should take all Ukrainian children and young women. That will show Zelensky for bringing up Pearl Harbor.

Attached: large_IP220316JAA000738000.jpg (670x497, 155.19K)

Japanese are the most useless bunch I have ever met. Lived in Tokyo/Kanagawa for years it's appalling how apathetic many are to there fellow man.

cope, your “allies” in europe don’t go along with sanctions, your vassal doesn’t take your calls, and you have to resort to begging to your enemies for more oil

let me ask you this nippon fren, do you hate jews?

WTF, THEY ARE NOT LIKE MY ANIME WAIFUS

Ukranian women have to be some of the most abused women on Earth. Arabs and Jews pimp Ukranian whores in the middle east. They're the choice Abu Dhabi toilet. Their women are highly sought after in the human trafficking market.

Ukranians have to be the biggest cucks on Earth. They whored out their women for druglords and criminals and they get nothing in return!

As for Russian children, American and Western pedophiles would "adopt" orphans from Russia and sexually abuse them as their LGBT playthings. I guess Putin got tired of seeing Russian children get sexually abused by overweight perverse Jews.

> Fukuoka

this city is already packed with more and more pot bellied pajeets every year. I escaped leafland for this shit. just kill me already

Is the 3rd bitch from the left Tiffany Dover?

can anyone Japanese explain what Japs who were nuked twice and bombed the fuck out think of Americans?

just the women to put a eel in their ass on tape

ᛊᛈᛖᚨᚲ ᛖᛜᛚᛁᛊᚺ ᛁᛟᚢ ᛁᛊᛚᚨᚾᛞ ᚲᚺᛁᚾᚲ

Hello Mr anime san

japan is and always will be based