This is how Americans treat US veterans at home, no respect whatsoever for the men that fight for your freedom

This is how Americans treat US veterans at home, no respect whatsoever for the men that fight for your freedom

You guys are a joke

Attached: 1647577835832.webm (648x720, 1.15M)

veterans are gay as fuck lol kiss my hairy ass

That's hot. Mooooooorrrreeeeeeeee

Thalidomide is a hellova drug

How does bombing Muslim children protect my freedom?
Last time I checked israelies were dancing at the 911 bombing

was he chasing the you/she/he that stole his arms? confused

>volunteering to kill foreign women and children in the name of zionism, globalism, capitalism, imperialism, and neoliberalism

Yeah fuck those faggots

Does anybody in America still fall for the "fighting for your freedom" bullshit? That's so 2003

Attached: f190303961c141e0b84c544d810868c3.jpg (476x594, 35.1K)

Random homeless guy who isn't even a veteran
MIAMI — A homeless, armless artist known for using his feet to paint pictures on Miami Beach is accused of stabbing a tourist from Chicago.

That turkey never fought for me. I ain't no jew.

Achievable natty?

y'all pretty dogalicious niggers desu

.gg/dysfunctional

Attached: snap.jpg (1600x900, 841.55K)

>GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT

Hes a mutant you absolute asshat, not a veteran. The military doesn't recruit mutants with t-rex arms.

Attached: EZuA77qXsAISxVf.jpg (555x552, 15.23K)

>and sayings its ok because the bible says so even though jesus was like hey yeah dont kill people

did he get hit by a tachyon bomb? why baby arms

Attached: 1645753107407.gif (276x201, 692.96K)

Safe and effective™

ECCE HOMO

No, I don't think so. Not anymore. It's all about paychecks and college tuition.

They sure as fuck turn them into t-rex creatures by sending them to fight in the desert

Some bong replied to this with “New Killing Floor looks good” in some Any Forums humor thread. Fucking kek

nigger you know you would fuck that chicken

it’s over. limbhavers days are numbered

James Franco is a pedo satanist.

trust the science

Attached: mexicans_pasole.jpg (640x363, 61.13K)

I know

Attached: image (3).jpg (600x600, 213.3K)

that reminds me of blowing off the arms of a combat flood form in Halo Combat Evolved

Maybe America wouldn't keep losing all its wars if its soldiers wern't a bunch of retarded freaks.